New Yorkers grow a spine and protest vaccine mandates in Times Square

Something like 130 nutter medical staff have lost their jobs in North Carolina because they refused to vax

More good news about New Yorkers growing a spine!​

See: Staten Island crowd defies vaccine mandate by storming mall food court (msn.com)

“We shouldn’t be carrying papers or showing papers because we live in America and we are the land of the free,” one demonstrator said to the group, according to video."

I never thought New Yorkers would stand up to the lunatic COVID mandate crowd, but they are. GOOD!

JWK

The Chinese Communist Party is counting on America’s Fifth Column media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC.], and their Yellow Journalists, to delude the American people.

In the most blue state of them all.even New Yorkers are not tax stupid as we thought.lol
Hey guys I hit the nail on the head the fact our resident troll unkotore hates this post,any post he hates you know it’s the truth.lol he obviously has his head up Biden’s ass. :laughing0301:

Tell me that this is not encouraging, considering this is happening among BLUE New Yorkers?

JWK

Is it not time for patriotic American Citizens, to take a page from the black lives matter playbook and energetically demonstrate in the streets?

Indeed. :thup:

More good news about New Yorkers growing a spine!​

See: Staten Island crowd defies vaccine mandate by storming mall food court (msn.com)

“We shouldn’t be carrying papers or showing papers because we live in America and we are the land of the free,” one demonstrator said to the group, according to video."

I never thought New Yorkers would stand up to the lunatic COVID mandate crowd, but they are. GOOD!

JWK

The Chinese Communist Party is counting on America’s Fifth Column media [MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC.], and their Yellow Journalists, to delude the American people.

That won't be a problem with illiterate e
brain dead fools like you.

Incidentally, how many of the demos were repubmicans because I'll bet not many. You are now supporting democrats. Well well. The hypocrisy for a cause.

Something like 130 nutter medical staff have lost their jobs in North Carolina because they refused to vax
Yeah, the ones that were heroes last year. You guys are intolerant Constitution hating cretins.

That won't be a problem with illiterate e
brain dead fools like you.

Incidentally, how many of the demos were repubmicans because I'll bet not many. You are now supporting democrats. Well well. The hypocrisy for a cause.

I have no idea why you are trying to say above. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

I have no idea why you are trying to say above. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

You know exactly what I saying. It's the fact you don't like it what is the problem.

Forum List

Back