New Yorkers are totally ignorant about what happened on 9/11.

What are you suggesting?
I'm suggesting the official story is a lie.

It was done to make Americans extremely frightened of a thing called "international terrorism," it was FEAR psyop., as an excuse to take away our liberties. This was used to place all sorts of economic limits on how much a person could withdraw their OWN MONEY, from their bank accounts, with out telling the Federal Government. The Federal Government increased and turned into a total surveillance state, after the excuse of 911, it was Orwellian.

The COVID scam? Did the same thing. After the 2024 World Health Organization international pandemic treaty that is coming? You wait to see how they are going to finish the job.

These operations? Are meant to subvert the Constitution. The founders would have never stood for it.
Most folks don't remember, the protocols for the bio-security state started after that bogus anthrax attack after 911. . . :rolleyes:

Just like the official story about Covid needing a vaccine, or being under lockdown, or requiring the wearing of a mask, or curfews, all of it, are lies as well.

Just like the official story about the election are lies.

All examples of MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS.

Nothing more. That is all I am suggesting. I don't claim to know the particulars of the operation, nor do I have any inclination to argue about it. It was a clandestine operation by professionals. I can't begin to suppose I know. I am not a professional spook.

If Trump, with all his power, and all his connections, all his wealth, can't affirmatively prove, in a court of law, a much bigger conspiracy, I certainly will never be able to prove a much smaller one, by the same psychopaths, leading us all to the same goals. Complete, and total control over the collective populations of the small farms, small business, the world's resources, and all the peasants of the world.

COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity - James Corbett​

Episode 383 - COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity

Corbett • 09/11/2020
9/11, as we were told repeatedly in the days, weeks, and months after the attack, was the day that changed everything. And now a new event has come along to once again throw the world into chaos. But whereas the post-9/11 era introduced America to the concept of homeland security, the COVID-19 era is introducing the world to an altogether more abstract concept: biosecurity. This is the story of the COVID-911 security state.

I'm suggesting the official story is a lie.

It was done to make Americans extremely frightened of a thing called "international terrorism," it was FEAR psyop., as an excuse to take away our liberties. This was used to place all sorts of economic limits on how much a person could withdraw their OWN MONEY, from their bank accounts, with out telling the Federal Government. The Federal Government increased and turned into a total surveillance state, after the excuse of 911, it was Orwellian.

The COVID scam? Did the same thing. After the 2024 World Health Organization international pandemic treaty that is coming? You wait to see how they are going to finish the job.

These operations? Are meant to subvert the Constitution. The founders would have never stood for it.
Most folks don't remember, the protocols for the bio-security state started after that bogus anthrax attack after 911. . . :rolleyes:

Just like the official story about Covid needing a vaccine, or being under lockdown, or requiring the wearing of a mask, or curfews, all of it, are lies as well.

Just like the official story about the election are lies.

All examples of MASS FORMATION PSYCHOSIS.

Nothing more. That is all I am suggesting. I don't claim to know the particulars of the operation, nor do I have any inclination to argue about it. It was a clandestine operation by professionals. I can't begin to suppose I know. I am not a professional spook.

If Trump, with all his power, and all his connections, all his wealth, can't affirmatively prove, in a court of law, a much bigger conspiracy, I certainly will never be able to prove a much smaller one, by the same psychopaths, leading us all to the same goals. Complete, and total control over the collective populations of the small farms, small business, the world's resources, and all the peasants of the world.

COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity - James Corbett​

Episode 383 - COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity

Corbett • 09/11/2020
9/11, as we were told repeatedly in the days, weeks, and months after the attack, was the day that changed everything. And now a new event has come along to once again throw the world into chaos. But whereas the post-9/11 era introduced America to the concept of homeland security, the COVID-19 era is introducing the world to an altogether more abstract concept: biosecurity. This is the story of the COVID-911 security state.

Well, so explain how the supposed explosives were planted? Who could have planted them and when?

If you can’t get there, then it couldn’t have been.

Another lame duck accusation. Come on man don’t you think things out?

Last edited:
Well, so explain how the supposed explosives were planted? Who could have planted them and when?

Several witnesses reported in the weeks before 9/11 that elevators were down in the Twin Towers so crews easily had access to the core columns in the elevator shaft area of any floor they chose.

There were also plans in the works for asbestos removal and fireproofing some areas that were 'sub-standard'.

Ask Larry Silverstein about the 8 billion dollar insurance settlement he got

Last edited:
Several witnesses reported in the weeks before 9/11 that elevators were down in the Twin Towers so crews easily had access to the core columns in the elevator shaft area of any floor they chose.

There were also plans in the works for asbestos removal and fireproofing some areas that were 'sus-standard'.

Probably had Mossad guys who would have then been whacked themselves by CIA or Saudi intel.

If you aren't going to read my posts, there is no reason to go any further.

There were also plans in the works for asbestos removal and fireproofing some areas that were 'sub-standard'.

Yep, answer my questions!

So you have a list of the crews! Right?

Why no investigation?

Which witnesses though? What were their names? Is there any proof of that? :dunno:

There were also plans in the works for asbestos removal and fireproofing some areas that were 'sus-standard'.

True, I had also hear that there were plans for "security upgrades," by a firm controlled by Marin Bush, George Bush's brother.

1664491933803.png

Security, Secrecy and a Bush Brother

Whenever one of the trolls starts off with "Well then explain......" it doesn't matter what you say unless you give away some clue that you're holding evidence that no one else has.... then they might 'target you' .

I don't know that he is a troll, or just very partisan of politics in his POV of the world. I can't say. But I DID notice, that he attributed me, with the theory that "explosives," took down the WTC. I honestly don't know, nor do I pretend to know. I am aware that independent scientists have found evidence of explosives in the WTC remains and dust. . . but?

They have also found trace radiation. And the memorial would be a perfect cover to cool down the remains of a the explosion of a tactical nuke. I am aware that the steel and remains at ground zero, was still molten and hot, STILL, in late Nov. early Dec. of 2001. wtf?
iu

I have also heard, that the energy required to create pyroclastic clouds of the concrete used in those buildings was substantial, and could be generated by directed beam weapons. Might it have been a test run for Direct Energy Beam Weapons? Dr. Judy Woods arguments make a lot of sense. But I haven't paid a lot attention to them, TBH.

The point here? Is that he immediately made the assumption that I had settle on a way it was done, I have not. It could be one, a combination, or all at the same time.

Perhaps other types or surgical ways of demolition I have not even heard of? How the hell should I know? :dunno:

What is instructive for us, is the official story of the establishment with the JFK narrative is ONE SHOOTER, one bullet, yet, anyone that has researched the issue, knows, they had redundancy, built into the operation.

I am not opposed to the notion the maybe, several firms, and parts of the deep state were hired with laundered black-op, unaccounted for slush funds. Where the hell do you think all of the missing trillions in the budget really go?

But, the point here, is, I think he wants, concrete, verifiable, incontestable proof. Much like folks on the left want about the election. Which? It just isn't out there. It is all circumstantial. These folks are pros.

So I just don't like to get into those arguments.

Last edited:
I read it. I asked to at least explain how you get there if you can’t get an answer to how!!
It wouldn't matter.

Just like if you explain to leftists how the election is rigged, does it matter to them?

:dunno:

Sure there’s evidence. Two separate bullet types. Had to be two separate guns. Full metal jacket bullets don’t explode on impact
No there is no evidence.

There were not two types of bullets and none of them exploded

Forum List

Back