New York was blocked by the state dept from arresting Weiner, because

• Banned
Not good when a pedophile is the witness for your evil-doings... just how sick was the stuff she pulled off?
The facts are bearing that Clinton knew about Weiners perverted tendencies years ago, before Mahmood Abedin and Anthony weiner were married in fact. In reality the marriage was a sham, designed to make it less obvious that Mahmood was and may still be Clitons lesbian lover. Thus Cliton approved of anthonies sicko tendencies, because they were helping Mahmood and Hillbury to have casual sex every day.

Just the thought that Mahmood an Islamic leader, married Anthony Weiner an American Jew makes about as much sense as Rabbis celebrating Christmas mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Not good when a pedophile is the witness for your evil-doings... just how sick was the stuff she pulled off?
The facts are bearing that Clinton knew about Weiners perverted tendencies years ago, before Mahmood Abedin and Anthony weiner were married in fact. In reality the marriage was a sham, designed to make it less obvious that Mahmood was and may still be Clitons lesbian lover. Thus Cliton approved of anthonies sicko tendencies, because they were helping Mahmood and Hillbury to have casual sex every day.

Just the thought that Mahmood an Islamic leader, married Anthony Weiner an American Jew makes about as much sense as Rabbis celebrating Christmas mass at St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Hilly's government is starting to look more like an episode of bald and beautiful than a god damn responsible government.

The biggest bombshell: The NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in their investigation but were blocked by the Department of Justice.

"I believe—I know, and this is from a very well-placed source of mine at 1PP, One Police Plaza in New York—the NYPD wanted to do a press conference announcing the warrants and the additional arrests they were making in this investigation," Prince said. "They've gotten huge pushback, to the point of coercion, from the Justice Department, with the Justice Department threatening to charge someone that had been unrelated in the accidental heart attack death of Eric Garner almost two years ago.

"That's the level of pushback the Obama Justice Department is doing against actually seeking justice in the email and other related criminal matters. There's five different parts of the FBI conducting investigations into these things, with constant downdrafts from the Obama Justice Department. So in the—I hope—unlikely and very unfortunate event that Hillary Clinton is elected president, we will have a constitutional crisis that we have not seen since, I believe, 1860."

Woof... that's some heavy shit.

Not a peep about /anything/ on Bing News... Are Republican's being played? Is the machine just that powerful? I'm half at the point that this will be my last election to go through regardless of who wins. heh

Not a peep about /anything/ on Bing News... Are Republican's being played? Is the machine just that powerful? I'm half at the point that this will be my last election to go through regardless of who wins. heh
Trump is Americas only hope at this juncture.....America will not survive if he doesn't win.....

The Clinton's are no longer guarded by the Clinton machine. It's over. When it's said and done, the Clinton name goes into the books in shame.

All part of the grooming process. They were grooming Hillary's lover for her own political career. But she's just as corrupt as her boss. So hopefully her career is over. It's time for her and her pervert husband to be arrested. The same goes for the Clintons too. They're all criminals.

Wiener's wife Huma, a fucked up name to begin with, has a middle name that sounds like Mohammad? :p Do the math.

Forum List

Back