New York Times: Trump "Obsession" with Rushed COVID Vaccine Most "Reckless" Yet

NY Time calling this pure madness. The mad emperor lives. Will we follow him off the cliff?

Gerald Ford Rushed Out a Vaccine. It Was a Fiasco.

Last week, news arrived that President Trump had lurched into what may be his most reckless obsession yet: His administration would probably seek an “emergency use authorization” for a Covid-19 vaccine long before some scientists believe it would be safe to do so.

View attachment 384519
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics would mainline WD-40 if he told them it would prevent contracting COVID-19.

While his cultists believe his lies that COVID-19 is not deadly, their faith in their orange-tinted god wavers just enough to make WD-40 injections an inviting choice to stay alive.

So who ever said that Covid is not deadly? All we've been saying is that the numbers are phony and inflated. I was always suspicious of it, but when my Uncle died a few weeks ago from colon cancer, and the hospital claimed he had it, I'm more convinced than ever.

I hope most won't take the vaccine when it comes out. Then, I can whistle past the graveyard while paranoid yokels are being planted. :muahaha:

That might be me because I won't get one immediately unless my doctor can guarantee it's safety, and my cousin, a retired research doctor gives it her okay as well. My cousin is a genius and I put full trust in her since she worked with this crap most of her adult life.

Even if half of the people get it, that makes it safer on me to conduct business outside of my home.

You're a good guy. If you get planted, I'll throw a rose your way.

I hope most won't take the vaccine when it comes out. Then, I can whistle past the graveyard while paranoid yokels are being planted. :muahaha:

That might be me because I won't get one immediately unless my doctor can guarantee it's safety, and my cousin, a retired research doctor gives it her okay as well. My cousin is a genius and I put full trust in her since she worked with this crap most of her adult life.

Even if half of the people get it, that makes it safer on me to conduct business outside of my home.

You won't have a choice. You will not be able to get a drivers license or go food shopping or any public place without it. If you decline you'll be ostracized, starved, possibly jailed and killed. You don't think they are just going to ask you, do you?

Funny the Democrats just a few months ago hated Anti=vaxxers now they are the Anti-vaxxers. There is not a single thing announced or even indicated that shows this vaccine going to take a shortcut. Still has to get approved by both the FDA and the CDC. They see signs there is a small chance the vaccine will make it through trials before the election and are trying to presabotage it just like they are doing with the economy and other virus efforts.

Funny the Democrats just a few months ago hated Anti=vaxxers now they are the Anti-vaxxers. There is not a single thing announced or even indicated that shows this vaccine going to take a shortcut. Still has to get approved by both the FDA and the CDC. They see signs there is a small chance the vaccine will make it through trials before the election and are trying to presabotage it just like they are doing with the economy and other virus efforts.

Really? They are going to make it through trials before the election? Wanna talk to AstraZenica? They were at the forefront in vaccines, but yet they have now had to suspend their trials because of bad side effects.

Really? They are going to make it through trials before the election? Wanna talk to AstraZenica? They were at the forefront in vaccines, but yet they have now had to suspend their trials because of bad side effects.

I think Dr. Fauci put it best. He said what they found demonstrates how well our testing is in regards to new medications and vaccines. It worked like it should have. When new medications are developed, it's really quite common to find problems; this is nothing new. That way we can focus on the problems and solve them thus creating a nearly 100% safe antidote to whatever disease or virus we are trying to address.

Last edited:

AstraZenica restarted its testing with the approval of the FDA

Did I not just say there was a small chance? Democrats seem to think so too or they would not be against it already. I already called this months ago I said "Remember when people said that if Trump had a cure for Cancer the dems would still not give him credit and even attack him for it. Well they going to pull that exact thing if Trump somehow manages to get a vaccine before the election" Wish I could actually quote it but it was on a cancel culture communist CBS site that got deleted and i ate a 7 day ban.
All this fight against the vaccine the dems are doing is showing how little they care about american lives and just care about power. They know damn well the POTUS does not have a single thing to do with the trials or the approval of a vaccine. They are just playing politics with the virus as per usual. Trump has proven he will work across the aisle on the virus. He came to the aid to both NYC and CA. The governors of both states even thanked him and praised him for it. Till they got a call from Nazi Pelosi to tell them to STFU.

NY Time calling this pure madness. The mad emperor lives. Will we follow him off the cliff?

Last week, news arrived that President Trump had lurched into what may be his most reckless obsession yet: His administration would probably seek an “emergency use authorization” for a Covid-19 vaccine long before some scientists believe it would be safe to do so.

View attachment 384519
Vaccines, cancer cures... meh, what’s the rush right?

Did I not just say there was a small chance? Democrats seem to think so too or they would not be against it already. I already called this months ago I said "Remember when people said that if Trump had a cure for Cancer the dems would still not give him credit and even attack him for it. Well they going to pull that exact thing if Trump somehow manages to get a vaccine before the election" Wish I could actually quote it but it was on a cancel culture communist CBS site that got deleted and i ate a 7 day ban.
All this fight against the vaccine the dems are doing is showing how little they care about american lives and just care about power. They know damn well the POTUS does not have a single thing to do with the trials or the approval of a vaccine. They are just playing politics with the virus as per usual. Trump has proven he will work across the aisle on the virus. He came to the aid to both NYC and CA. The governors of both states even thanked him and praised him for it. Till they got a call from Nazi Pelosi to tell them to STFU.

There is a difference between Trump pushing the vaccine and Trump handling the vaccine. The left are trying to conflate the two.

Of course it would help Trump in his reelection if we had a vaccine, or one was just around the corner at election time, but Trump has no control over it's approval. The FDA or CDC is not about to cut corners and give their blessings to anything just because it would help the President. They have a reputation and liability to protect as well.

The left are more concerned about politics than they are the country. It's why they made such a stink about HCQ. If it's helping people, why the objections? They object to it because the President has said medical experts should consider it if it's safe for their particular patients; we shouldn't rule it out given it's record of safety and use.

But the Democrats would rather see people die, because they feel it's a benefit to them this election. It's why they are allowing their cities to be destroyed. They think it will reflect negatively on the President.

View attachment 384519
In this regard Trump should just shut up.
A vaccine is months away at best.

View attachment 384519
The NYTs is a joke.

So, a vaccine 40+ years ago didn’t work out.......SO ORANGE MAN BAD.

1603221276575.png

View attachment 384519
Unless your dumbass hasn't figured it out yet, no one here gives a fat flying fuck what the New York Times thinks or prints. It's less useful than asswipe and it can't even be good at that.

Is Trump in the lab concocting some sort of potion? Yeah - I didn't think so. Scientists are in the lab. They are running the trials.

Geez. TDS is just out of control.

Sorry, but having it come out this quick isn't good for anyone. Chances are, it will take until the beginning of next year for a vaccine to become reality, if not longer.
Do you work in the industry? Do you have any evidence supporting your opining? Nope? So fuck off. No one cares about your opinion.

Is Trump in the lab concocting some sort of potion? Yeah - I didn't think so. Scientists are in the lab. They are running the trials.

Geez. TDS is just out of control.

A few weeks ago a couple of companies already started phase 3 which is the final trial. The FDA wanted to add an extra three months of testing to make sure it's out of reach come election time, and Trump said it was BS.

We all know there won't be a vaccine out or available by election day, but if we're promised one is right around the corner and given a date on release, that would give Trump a nice boost. The deep state doesn't want that happening.

View attachment 384519
Unless your dumbass hasn't figured it out yet, no one here gives a fat flying fuck what the New York Times thinks or prints. It's less useful than asswipe and it can't even be good at that.
Democrats are the Party of Anti-Vaxxers. They need to learn to follow the science.

Forum List

Back