New York Times to Headline Tomorrow??

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I heard this on the Mark Levine show.. from the Drudge Report.

NYT THURSDAY: Obama administration says support of Israel to be 'balanced against other interests'... Developing...

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

Isreal is officially going under the bus tomorrow..

Last edited:
With Friends like Obama, Israel doesn't need enemies.

We are to put the interests of Isreal over that of the United States? President Obama has it just right. Any nations interest is balanced against our own and that of other nations.

Willow Tree is doing the Henny Penny Polka, "Oh, be scared, the sky is falling and it's all Obama's fault".
Hint. Obama was elected as President of the United States; not as the protector of Isreal or Wall Street or anything else. His job is to do the best he can for the American people.
When the Isreali people elected neocons, and the policies of ultra conservative jews put us in harms way, maybe it's time for America to reevaluate its middle east foreign policy.

Willow Tree is doing the Henny Penny Polka, "Oh, be scared, the sky is falling and it's all Obama's fault".
Hint. Obama was elected as President of the United States; not as the protector of Isreal or Wall Street or anything else. His job is to do the best he can for the American people.
When the Isreali people elected neocons, and the policies of ultra conservative jews put us in harms way, maybe it's time for America to reevaluate its middle east foreign policy.

I thought with all the bowing in the middle east and how barry is turning his back on Israel, foreign policy has already shifted.

did I list my source as "WillowTree"? no moron I did not. I listed the source as the Drudge Report, Mark Levine and the NYT.. so fuck off. and you elected him I didn't.. I don't call him p either. I guess you could say I'm the new dixie chick... I'm ashamed of his ass. so there.

Last edited:
Weird concept for a headline.

It is along the same lines as "Sun to Rise in East starting tomorrow." Which gives the impression that in the past it had rose in the west. US interests have always come first. As in Iraq War I, we asked the Israelis to pound sand while they were getting hit by missiles. They dutifully did what we asked. We mess around in their internal affairs in a way we can't even do with New York or California. And they take it.

It looks like the 0bama people are planning on jerking Israel's chain a bit harder than they have been already.

I thought with all the bowing in the middle east and how barry is turning his back on Israel, foreign policy has already shifted.

For the better, I believe. GWB and his jingoistic arrogance did nothing to solve the worlds problems, and exacerbated our own.

did I list my source as "WillowTree"? no moron I did not. I listed the source as the Drudge Report, Mark Levine and the NYT.. so fuck off. and you elected him I didn't.. I don't call him p either. I guess you could say I'm the new dixie chick... I'm ashamed of his ass. so there.

I'd suggest you're being obtuse, but knowing how you 'think' (LOL), I suppose not. Sourcing the Drudge Report and Levine is way too funny for any comment.

For the better, I believe. GWB and his jingoistic arrogance did nothing to solve the worlds problems, and exacerbated our own.

When Iran turns away from enriching uranium, then I will acknowlege it's for the better, until then we still have the same problems as we did under Bush.
With Obama, we have given concessions with nothing in return, you call that progress, well I don't.

When Iran turns away from enriching uranium, then I will acknowlege it's for the better, until then we still have the same problems as we did under Bush.
With Obama, we have given concessions with nothing in return, you call that progress, well I don't.

Iran is a nation in turmoil. Better we covertly support the opposition then give the ruling class a tool to unite against a common enemy (us).

Iran is a nation in turmoil. Better we covertly support the opposition then give the ruling class a tool to unite against a common enemy (us).

That's what you think, huh?

I do.
Assuming you do, what do you think is the better policy?

I do.
Assuming you do, what do you think is the better policy?

Speak softly and carry a big stick

I agree. I do not believe arrogant jingoism is 'speaking softly' nor that a big stick requires us to spend on weapon systems we don't need.
I suggest you google up "The Pig Book" and see what's new in terms of entitlements, and pork barrel spending on arms we don't need. See: News Headlines for one example.

Forum List

Back