New York Times poll shocker: Biden ahead in Iowa

It's not even the Harris Biden ticket. It's the Harris Ticket featuring Joe Biden. He's basically a special guest. They have a doggie bed in the oval office he'll sleep on while Kamala sits behind the desk

One just imagines Kaz sweating... "She black, AND she has a vagina!!!"

My wife "of color" is a lot hotter, racist Joe. She also still runs marathons in her fifties. You can't get Kamala off the sofa obviously other than to sit behind the desk in the Oval Office.

Kamala raises your Willy for you? Seriously?

The PV still isn't a thing. Didn't take a civics class in high school, huh?

Interesting factoid, Clueless Joe. We use the Electoral College in the United States. Didn't learn that in government schools, huh?

Uh, no, what I learned is that democracy is one person, one vote. We weren't talking about the mechanics of a system we should have gotten rid of decades ago... we were talking about what the PEOPLE clearly stated they wanted.

The people said no to Trump. Loudly. Clearly.

Trump is now talking about getting the state legislatures to appoint slates of electors in states he is going to lose.

If that isn't an argument for dumping the EC, I'm not sure what is.

What this adds up to is you're a complete intellectual failure. A government educated victim who does not even process basic logic. It's pathetic. There is no way you actually earned a bachelor's degree with your complete and utter dearth of even basic logical skills. Maybe you bought one. Probably with government money

Buddy, the problem is, you are arguing that a man the people clearly rejected ruling in an erratic way that has been by any standard, a disaster. Most mature people would say, "Wow, I was totally wrong about Trump, he hasn't grown into the role, we need to do something, even if it means sucking it up and putting up with four years of Biden."

But..

1601034333288.png

Oh grow a pair of balls, Nancy. Trump is not responsible for your own actions dickless piece of shit, you are

Last Time I checked, I wasn't the one who fumbled the response to the Pandemic, allowed big corporations to loot the treasury or ignored needed police reforms... all of which have caused the American Carnage that is Trump.

The PV still isn't a thing. Didn't take a civics class in high school, huh?

Interesting factoid, Clueless Joe. We use the Electoral College in the United States. Didn't learn that in government schools, huh?

Uh, no, what I learned is that democracy is one person, one vote. We weren't talking about the mechanics of a system we should have gotten rid of decades ago... we were talking about what the PEOPLE clearly stated they wanted.

The people said no to Trump. Loudly. Clearly.

Trump is now talking about getting the state legislatures to appoint slates of electors in states he is going to lose.

If that isn't an argument for dumping the EC, I'm not sure what is.

What this adds up to is you're a complete intellectual failure. A government educated victim who does not even process basic logic. It's pathetic. There is no way you actually earned a bachelor's degree with your complete and utter dearth of even basic logical skills. Maybe you bought one. Probably with government money

Buddy, the problem is, you are arguing that a man the people clearly rejected ruling in an erratic way that has been by any standard, a disaster. Most mature people would say, "Wow, I was totally wrong about Trump, he hasn't grown into the role, we need to do something, even if it means sucking it up and putting up with four years of Biden."

But..

View attachment 392668

Oh grow a pair of balls, Nancy. Trump is not responsible for your own actions dickless piece of shit, you are

Last Time I checked, I wasn't the one who fumbled the response to the Pandemic, allowed big corporations to loot the treasury or ignored needed police reforms... all of which have caused the American Carnage that is Trump.

Huh. So according to you Britain is not a democracy. Canada, Japan, Belgium, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Spain. None are democracies.

You're just flat out ignorant. Our President is at least elected by the people of the entire country. Their prime ministers are not.

We do elect State leaders and congress directly.

You seriously need to take a civics class

Huh. So according to you Britain is not a democracy. Canada, Japan, Belgium, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, Spain. None are democracies.

You're just flat out ignorant. Our President is at least elected by the people of the entire country. Their prime ministers are not.

Actually, I'd have no problem with a parliamentary system. Then you know what you are voting for. The craziness that all your state electors go to a candidate no one in your district wanted because voters in other districts in the state put him over by 0.1% of the vote is just... nuts.

We should do the same with the President. In fact, a presidential election is the one time we actually do vote as a nation on a national agenda. And in 2016, the people made their preference pretty damned clear.

You need to take a history class, of how the EC came about and how it was seen to be a flawed system pretty much from the get-go (which is why it had to be modified by the 12th Amendment.) Or how the Founders never wanted the electors to be political hacks, but men who would deliberate on their choices.

You are the one who gets on here and whines why your Libertarian ideas don't get enough attention. Okay. Fair enough. If we had a system like France for selecting Presidents, then people could vote for Libertarians in the first round and then for one of the two major parties in the second round. With an appealing enough candidate, you could even get into the second round.

Among the EC's many faults is that it locks us into a Two-Party system, and every election year, we whine and complain about the "lesser of two evils".

Actually, I'd have no problem with a parliamentary system. Then you know what you are voting for. The craziness that all your state electors go to a candidate no one in your district wanted because voters in other districts in the state put him over by 0.1% of the vote is just... nuts.

We should do the same with the President. In fact, a presidential election is the one time we actually do vote as a nation on a national agenda. And in 2016, the people made their preference pretty damned clear.

You need to take a history class, of how the EC came about and how it was seen to be a flawed system pretty much from the get-go (which is why it had to be modified by the 12th Amendment.) Or how the Founders never wanted the electors to be political hacks, but men who would deliberate on their choices.

You are the one who gets on here and whines why your Libertarian ideas don't get enough attention. Okay. Fair enough. If we had a system like France for selecting Presidents, then people could vote for Libertarians in the first round and then for one of the two major parties in the second round. With an appealing enough candidate, you could even get into the second round.

Among the EC's many faults is that it locks us into a Two-Party system, and every election year, we whine and complain about the "lesser of two evils".

Flip, flop, flip, flop. You said the United States isn't a Democracy because we don't have direct democratic election of the President. Now you're saying a parliamentary system is even though they don't vote for their leader nationally at all.

You're just a hypocrite making up your shit as you go, Joe. Anything for the free government cheese cause, huh?

Flip, flop, flip, flop. You said the United States isn't a Democracy because we don't have direct democratic election of the President. Now you're saying a parliamentary system is even though they don't vote for their leader nationally at all.

Well, they kind of do, because you know if you vote for the Conservative, you are going to get the Conservative Prime minister.

In short- Direct election is Democratic. Parlimentary is Democratic. Majority Rules.

Electoral College - not always Democratic.

And when it isn't, we get disasters like Trump and Bush.

If trump loses, the Left will be free to burn down the entire nation.

yeah, let's get excited
Because that's actually what you think they'll do. :cuckoo:
they're doing it now. listen to some news. :cuckoo:
Those people aren't Dems, they're Marxists, Anarchists, ... , and they've never voted in their life. And it's happening on Trump's watch, so he blames others, like the coward he is.
Sure they are demofks, you hate personal freedom

Well, they kind of do, because you know if you vote for the Conservative, you are going to get the Conservative Prime minister.

In short- Direct election is Democratic. Parlimentary is Democratic. Majority Rules.

Electoral College - not always Democratic.

And when it isn't, we get disasters like Trump and Bush.
Conservatives huh? You’re just insane, we know

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back