New York Times poll shocker: Biden ahead in Iowa

Reminds me of when Clinton was up by 12 points in OH, PA, MI and FL were out of play in 2016 and Trump ended up taking all of them.

In what alternative universe was Clinton leading by 12 in any of those states?

Because that's actually what you think they'll do. :cuckoo:They really, really do.

Gee....now why on Earth would ANYONE believe the left would do that ??? <Fucking dripping Sarcasm>

View attachment 392338
Some are conditioned to make simplistic and paranoid extrapolations and assumptions.

There's nothing I can do that.
Really?

That's burning the nation down?

Okay.

Mac: "That's burning the nation down? Okay."

You're back in troll mode.

Please stop trolling me. Thanks.

Yes, troll mode. Providing a film of what you asked for that you can't answer. I contradicted the inherent truth of leftistism, LOL.

Poor guy

:itsok:

Violent mostly white leftists are indeed burning down inner cities. The price tag is already in the billions. Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to

Second request: Please stop trolling, thanks.

View attachment 392360
View attachment 392363

View attachment 392374
View attachment 392377
want more?

Trump at the 2016 RNC said that violence would go down when he was elected President. Instead it went up.

Why should anyone believe him this time?

Reminds me of when Clinton was up by 12 points in OH, PA, MI and FL were out of play in 2016 and Trump ended up taking all of them.

In what alternative universe was Clinton leading by 12 in any of those states?

Biden will get stomped libber

Because that's actually what you think they'll do. :cuckoo:They really, really do.

Gee....now why on Earth would ANYONE believe the left would do that ??? <Fucking dripping Sarcasm>

View attachment 392338
Some are conditioned to make simplistic and paranoid extrapolations and assumptions.

Really?

Okay.

Yes, troll mode. Providing a film of what you asked for that you can't answer. I contradicted the inherent truth of leftistism, LOL.

Poor guy

Violent mostly white leftists are indeed burning down inner cities. The price tag is already in the billions. Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to

View attachment 392360
View attachment 392363

View attachment 392374
View attachment 392377
want more?

Trump at the 2016 RNC said that violence would go down when he was elected President. Instead it went up.

You wackos cause the violence and then blame the President. I would be fine if all your little Dem sissypants mayors and governors were thrown out of office so law and order could be restored.

View attachment 392338

Really?

Okay.

Poor guy

View attachment 392360
View attachment 392363

View attachment 392374
View attachment 392377
want more?

That doesn't sound right. I don't remember him promising lower violence in blue cities if he won.

Provide the actual quote, please

View attachment 392338

Really?

Okay.

Poor guy

View attachment 392360
View attachment 392363

View attachment 392374
View attachment 392377
want more?

Wacko living in Bizzarro World.

If you read just liberal Polls then trump is goiing to lose by a landslide just like in 2016

Lets wait and see

Trump did lose by a landslide. Hillary got 3 million more votes.

Everyone knew that the EC was going to be close in 2016. This time, Trump is trailing by some polls in EIGHT states he won last time. Biden only needs to pick off two or three

If you read just liberal Polls then trump is goiing to lose by a landslide just like in 2016

Lets wait and see

Everyone knew that the EC was going to be close in 2016. This time, Trump is trailing by some polls in EIGHT states he won last time. Biden only needs to pick off two or three
Trailing in fake polls with skewed contestants.

That doesn't sound right. I don't remember him promising lower violence in blue cities if he won.

Jan. 20, 2017, he depicted the nation's cities as domestic combat zones and declared "this American carnage stops right here and stops right now."

Um, yeah, how'd that work out again?
Too many Dems left in the blue cities to keep the carnage going.

Jan. 20, 2017, he depicted the nation's cities as domestic combat zones and declared "this American carnage stops right here and stops right now."

Blue States opposed him and wanted to do nothing to stop the carnage.

Note this quote is about the violence in cities like Chicago, it's not about the leftist riots that have been going on.

So seriously, Joe. You wanted Trump to override the Democrat run cities and end the violence in their cities while they opposed him? You actually wanted that?

Too many Dems left in the blue cities to keep the carnage going.
Again, blaming a president for the lawless carnage caused by your own ilk. That would seem silly to anyone who could think for themselves.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Hardly a shocker. It's obvious that the NYT is desperate to portray Biden as viable. In October 2016 when Hillary's campaign was stumbling the NYT screamed "91% chance that Clinton will win".

If trump loses, the Left will be free to burn down the entire nation.

yeah, let's get excited
Republicans should focus exclusively on holding the Senate. Worst case scenario is Dems getting the Presidency and both sides of Congress.

Lets wait and see

Actually Trump won 304-227. That's 77 votes. You're right it's a landslide.

Just FYI, the PV isn't a thing. Here's some interesting reading for you:

What a waste your college degree was. You think that changing the rules after the game isn't a logical fallacy. You think the same people would have voted the same way.

They sure did waste a college education on you, Joe

I'm here to tell everyone not in the democrat Swamp Cult that if the left steals the election........accept it at your own peril
The average democrat is to stupid to understand what will happen to them in a civil war.

Democrats walk the streets shouting, we got a trumper over here, then murder it.

Democrats lock people in buildings and try to set them on fire.

These things will happen to Democrats across the country if they get their civil war.
The cherry of arson of private homes has been popped. Watch for residential neighborhoods go the way of business districts.

Forum List

Back