New York Times: Oregon plans to send at least 500 National Guard troops to aid hospitals.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thank you unvaccinated, just the news we need right now.
Having said that, I despise Kate Brown, and even have a bumper sticker that reads "January 9, 2023 Oregon's Long Nightmare is Over"

Oregon will deploy at least 500 National Guard troops to help its hospitals deal with a flood of coronavirus patients, as the state faces the largest wave of infections it has seen during the pandemic, the state’s governor said on Friday.

The governor, Kate Brown, said that hospitals were at risk of becoming overwhelmed, with 733 Oregonians hospitalized with severe cases of Covid-19, including 185 in intensive care.

The surge comes despite Oregon’s relatively high rate of vaccination, a fact that Ms. Brown noted in a videotaped address.

“I know this is not the summer many of us envisioned with over 2.5 million Oregonians vaccinated against Covid-19,” Ms. Brown said. “The harsh and frustrating reality is that the Delta variant has changed everything.”

The bottom line is that we're in a martial law situation.

The Democrats are using their seditious CovidScam to lock the country down.

As the OP says, the civil war has started, and we're just waiting for the bullets; 500 dispensers of same just arrived in Oregon.

Thank you unvaccinated, just the news we need right now.
Having said that, I despise Kate Brown, and even have a bumper sticker that reads "January 9, 2023 Oregon's Long Nightmare is Over"

Wow...you mean a governor is actually using the national guard to help people in the state and not renting them out as a mercenary force along a border 1,100 miles away? What a concept.

If only republicants could figure out how to do this.

Why not? The Nat'l Guard hasn't bivouacked in a parking garage since January. Didn't we see this unnecessary building of tent hospitals and deployment of hospital ships that were not used during the original spike? You know when the hospitals were used for propaganda the last time? I ain't buying Biden crying wolf this time either.

Forum List

Back