New York Times Editor Resigns Amid Bullying And Harassment Claims

go ahead and cry your bitter tears
Why would I want to do that? The left have once again shot themselves in the foot screwing over someone that was out to help them and now instead, this is going to come back and hurt THEM.

LOOK! There goes another toe.

No it isn't gonna hurt anybody, especially her. Half of her stamping her feet on the way out the door was a publicity stunt to get a better gig. To the left, she's just another alt-right hack and can be dismissed. To the other side of the aisle, she can be held up as a martyr. Something for the talking points ammo email. Either way, she stands to make a huge payday out of it.
The fact that you're a NAZI who uses racism as a excuse to force your fascist views on others is quite striking.

Put down the bong and stop throwing a temper tantrum. She made a habit out of going after her co-workers in her editorials and then she bitches when they started doing the same thing to her? And then leaves in a public snit? She's made a living out of being right wing pundit. She'll have plenty of options...along with a much bigger paycheck.

It used to be when a leftist disagreed with us it was just an argument. Now it's clearly nothing more than bigotry by fascists screaming obscenities daring us to split their heads open. It's a wonder that it doesn't happen on a regular basis. The only reason it doesn't is because they know they're dealing with non-violent people who just want to be left alone to live their lives in a free country.

I don't care what the polls say......this rude and often violent behavior by the left is going to bite them in the ass BIGTIME.

They ought to take a wrecking ball to the Times building cover it up and plant a daisy on top.....the nation would be better off....

Never heard of her.

Probably because I'd never read the NY Slimes.

I've seen how it's dumbed downed left loons on this forum.. same with that WAPO garbage

She'll be fine, huh, Jack? I mean, being forced out of the biggest, most influential media company in the world was actually a GOOD career move for her! And I bet if a black or a woman was discriminated against or forced out of an all white or misogynous business because they "didn't fit in," you'd be fine with that too.

You're just fine with it if it involves a white conservative. She can always fall back on her White Privilege, huh, Jack. She should just "take it and move on," just like all you blacks and liberals do so well.
What part of "she left on her own accord" do you have a problem with? Why must you people lie so damn much?

She'll be fine, huh, Jack? I mean, being forced out of the biggest, most influential media company in the world was actually a GOOD career move for her! And I bet if a black or a woman was discriminated against or forced out of an all white or misogynous business because they "didn't fit in," you'd be fine with that too.

You're just fine with it if it involves a white conservative. She can always fall back on her White Privilege, huh, Jack. She should just "take it and move on," just like all you blacks and liberals do so well.
What part of "she left on her own accord" do you have a problem with? Why must you people lie so damn much?

Why must you lie???
Bullying and harassment is good for a safe work environment according to cucks like yourself, but not in my book.

Personally I think she should pulled a leftist tactic and claimed sexual - harassment.

Bari is a far rightwing radical lunatic fringer who BEGAN her career engaging in so-called "cancel culture." By resigning she has done the world a damn favor.

She's going to land a very high-paying job at, one of the many, far rightwing fake news outlets. That's where she belonged in the first place.

Excellent news all-around.
Be careful what you wish for.

An echo chamber, the elimination of voices that do not flatter your preconceived notions and established opinions. That can come back to bite you. One should not be comfortable all the time.
In that case, you're absolutely wrong. No surprise there.

It used to be when a leftist disagreed with us it was just an argument. Now it's clearly nothing more than bigotry by fascists screaming obscenities daring us to split their heads open. It's a wonder that it doesn't happen on a regular basis. The only reason it doesn't is because they know they're dealing with non-violent people who just want to be left alone to live their lives in a free country.

I don't care what the polls say......this rude and often violent behavior by the left is going to bite them in the ass BIGTIME.

Really??? The ONLY protestors I've seen screaming at police are these guys:

militia.jpg

guns.jpg

This is the State House in Michigan. The very behaviour you're describing is being committed by right wing racists flying nazi flags. You said nothing about these guys.

Forum List

Back