New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system

Are you saying that teens never have cardiac arrests? Ok......

^^ and there we go, just ignore these stories, and claim they are just normal. You’ve got to be a paid Big Pharma shill.

“Mild” myocarditis isn’t bad to live with at all:
4D303427-3089-45A8-8686-31078B810F6F.jpeg

It’s perfectly normal for kids to have heart attacks, right krichton ?

View attachment 584237

But hey, at least he didn’t get WuFlu, which has as much chance of killing him as the regular flu does....zero percent.

Poor kid passed away.

All thanks to idiots like krichton that push lies about the vaccines being “safe” and forcing kids that have a zero chance of dying from WuFlu.

^^ and there we go, just ignore these stories, and claim they are just normal. You’ve got to be a paid Big Pharma shill.

“Mild” myocarditis isn’t bad to live with at all:
View attachment 584383

Stories, conspiracies and posts to twitter is not evidence. That's the difference between you and me. I look to the experts, I listen to what top level cardiologists have to say, you look to quacks, garbage men and secretaries who post their science opinions on twitter.

I was just discussing myocarditis with another cospiracy theorist. He posted a study chronicling the amount of myocarditis cases in the UK to make a point. It turns out it was 2500+ out of 42 million people. This is how detached from reality you people are. Even your own examples betray you.

Poor kid passed away.

All thanks to idiots like krichton that push lies about the vaccines being “safe” and forcing kids that have a zero chance of dying from WuFlu.

So every child who dies now, no matter how long ago they've been vaccinated, is automatically attributed to the vaccine? This what you call clown logic.

Poor kid passed away.

1641589599605.png

And did you happen to notice that it says that the heart attack was from unknown causes? Stop it! You have blood on your hands

Stories, conspiracies and posts to twitter is not evidence. That's the difference between you and me. I look to the experts, I listen to what top level cardiologists have to say, you look to quacks, garbage men and secretaries who post their science opinions on twitter.

I was just discussing myocarditis with another cospiracy theorist. He posted a study chronicling the amount of myocarditis cases in the UK to make a point. It turns out it was 2500+ out of 42 million people. This is how detached from reality you people are. Even your own examples betray you.
In this case, differences in the more and the less are a false problem. More intelligent people will want to know why the minority of vaxxed failed rather than the majority that were successful.

Conspiracies? The health officials in Japan are now requiring warning labels for vaccines to warn people of myocarditis and other side effects.

So every child who dies now, no matter how long ago they've been vaccinated, is automatically attributed to the vaccine? This what you call clown logic.
To vaccinate a child for Covid given the data for children is BARBARISM.............They are at virtually no risk at all for Covid..........To push the it on them is child abuse by our gov't.

And did you happen to notice that it says that the heart attack was from unknown causes? Stop it! You have blood on your hands

“Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout in the milk.” — David Thoreau​

The blood is on the hands of those like you, who continue to push the lies about this mRNA shit being “safe”, as the evidence continues to pile up showing that it is anything but safe. People are dying because of this poison, and because of the lies that induce them to take it.

A week after the vaccine she suddenly couldn’t stand or walk and the doctors who tested her said it was a neurological phenomenon related to the vaccine and it would pass. And yet, she worked and restored great within two months.

On October 12th she came back from school, I was shopping with her and she went to sleep. At 4am I walked into her room, she couldn’t fall asleep so I covered her in a blanket and stayed with her until she fell asleep. At 8:30 am I walked into her room and she was no longer alive.

“She was our beautiful angel. Full of ambition, drive, passion and love. Her life was in front… the pain is unbearable. Make sure not to vaccinate anyone under the age of 24. There is no medical advantage and, in our case, total loss……”

In this case, differences in the more and the less are a false problem. More intelligent people will want to know why the minority of vaxxed failed rather than the majority that were successful.

More intelligent people realize there's no such thing as 100% guarantees in medicine, or anything else for that matter, for every person. Those with less intelligence or common sense, or both, will far outweigh the tiniest of risks, no matter how small over any benefit, no matter how enormous.

More intelligent people realize there's no such thing as 100% guarantees in medicine, or anything else for that matter, for every person. Those with less intelligence or common sense, or both, will far outweigh the tiniest of risks, no matter how small over any benefit, no matter how enormous.
Well then I guess you are fucked.

New York Times: Boosters can damage your immune system​

So will all of those McMeals and Sodas that you ingest.

Nothing to see here, krichton , just another world class athlete that is diagnosed with myocarditis. I’m sure it’s just “mild” and a few pills will let her play professionally still:

We should be ashamed that a giant chunk of society believes people like Joe Rogan over people who have studied medicine.

We should be ashamed at the massive amounts of death they had resulted from doing so.

If you had any medical knowledge at all, you would know that the immune system requires an actual dead virus, in order to add memory about it to permanent storage in bone marrow T-cells.
So the mRNA vaccines, that just get our own cells to start growing spike proteins, can not work to ever create any immunity at all.
The claims that the spike proteins itself is sufficient obviously have to be wrong because our own exosomes use that same spike protein as all coronaviruses, and we can't get our immune system to attack our own exosomes.

All the deaths came from preventing the epidemic from ending, by "flattening the curve".
If we had not "flattened the curve", and instead accelerated infection deliberately, among those under 40, then it would have been over in less than 2 months, with fewer than 60k deaths.

Forum List

Back