New York Time going down

NYT is not communist, the unions are not communist, and buckeyes is barely sentient.

Of course they didnt make revenue....No one reads the rag but a few New Yorkers who can afford the 12 dollar paper.

Last edited:
You are a moron. The New York Times is the best newspaper in the country. Look at all the pulitzer prizes its writers have won. I'll bet you're too lacking in reading comprehension skills to understand the articles, as they're not delivered in 3rd grade level Fox-News soundbytes. I relish reading it on Sunday morning, and I can guarantee they cover more world news than whatever bumfuck rag you get tossed at your house. Besides, the Times employs more than 1,100 people. Are you cheering the possible loss of jobs for over 1,100 people? Of course you are, because you are a partisan hack with no sense.

Last edited:
You are a moron. The New York Times is the best newspaper in the country. Look at all the pulitzer prizes their writers have won. I'll bet you're too lacking in reading comprehension skills to understand the articles, as they're not delivered in 3rd grade level Fox-News soundbytes. I relish reading it on Sunday morning, and I can guarantee they cover more world news than whatever bumfuck rag you get tossed at your house. Besides, the Times employs more than 1,000 people. Are you cheering the possible loss of jobs for over 1,100 people? Of course you are, because you are a partisan hack with no sense.

You are a fool. the times hire people like Jason Blair........... The times are nothing but a progressive propaganda rag that not worth wiping my ass with..........The only reason you dont like Fox is because they actually report the news and it doesn't try to spin it to make some criminal progressive look good.

You are a moron. The New York Times is the best newspaper in the country. Look at all the pulitzer prizes their writers have won. I'll bet you're too lacking in reading comprehension skills to understand the articles, as they're not delivered in 3rd grade level Fox-News soundbytes. I relish reading it on Sunday morning, and I can guarantee they cover more world news than whatever bumfuck rag you get tossed at your house. Besides, the Times employs more than 1,000 people. Are you cheering the possible loss of jobs for over 1,100 people? Of course you are, because you are a partisan hack with no sense.

LOL, yeah and Al Gore got an oscar, it's them giving themselves awards.....Jesus you're dumb. It's a political biased rag and I'm glad it's going down...
Well they're great workers so they can get more work...and I hate unions...they full of shit.....they dont do anything except make fat Italians and Polish guys rich..

The Old Gray Bitch gets less relevant by the day. Except to the hardcore lefty loons of course.

Maybe you can get someone to explain the articles to you in the Times. They do use some big words sometimes...

You are a fool. the times hire people like Jason Blair........... The times are nothing but a progressive propaganda rag that not worth wiping my ass with..........The only reason you dont like Fox is because they actually report the news and it doesn't try to spin it to make some criminal progressive look good.

No? They try to make leftist crimminals and the right angels.

The only reason you dont like Fox is because they actually report the news and it doesn't try to spin it to make some criminal progressive look good.

This is the most deliciously humorous sentence I've seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh!!!

Actually report the news? And DOESN'T SPIN??? Do you have eyes and ears? Hoo boy, that's rich.

Forum List

Back