New York tenants sue Donald Trump for rent fraud scheme

I havent seen this mentioned so far. Is there a crime that these people have not committed?

2021 looks like being a busy time for the great man.
It is the seriousness of the charge, that always gets a prog slave up in arms, yet when there is ACTUAL ELECTION FRAUD, those heads go right up there with the panties....

I havent seen this mentioned so far. Is there a crime that these people have not committed?

It is the seriousness of the charge, that always gets a prog slave up in arms, yet when there is ACTUAL ELECTION FRAUD, those heads go right up there with the panties....
yeah this troll of course does not want to talk about bidens crimes of course.

This is it in a nutshell for me:

"Not only are the allegations completely unsupported by any evidence, but they relate to events which go back nearly 30 years — yet were never once raised by anyone at any time only to be conveniently filed just one month before the 2020 presidential election..."

And to file it literally moments before the statute of limitations ran out tells me these idiots were far more interested in grandstanding and making the President look bad than they ever were in righting a perceived wrong.

Fuck 'em...

When materials were bought for the apartments, Walter would generate an invoice showing that All County had bought the items, and a second invoice marked up 20 to 50 per cent higher showing what All County had billed to Fred Trump’s properties.

Sounds awful!!!

What law did they break?

There is no election fraud. Why do you persist with that nonsense ?

Jesus Christ.....Trump sold the properties 16 years ago.....and they're just now getting around to suing him.

Jesus Christ.....Trump sold the properties 16 years ago.....and they're just now getting around to suing him.
If there was a wrong it was done 30 years ago. The alleged wrongdoer was Fred Trump who died years ago.

What you are seeing is a growing manifestation of present day punishment for long ago alleged wrongs. When you see crowds of blacks demanding that whites give them their homes think of this. When you want to know where the hell the landback idea came from, here it is.

Forum List

Back