New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Should taxes just be for the little people?

Same here.

I've been saying since the Reagan years we don't have an illegal worker problem here in America.

We have an illegal EMPLOYER problem.

The only reason they come here is for jobs. If all employers knew they would end up in prison for years, their business destroyed and they are financially destroyed, no employer would ever hire another undocumented worker.

If employers didn't hire them, they wouldn't come.

Problem solved, easily, quickly and without wasting billions of dollars.
Yes Democrats won’t stop the influence to come here .. why?

Nobody will. Trump didn't either.
He used a Mexican paid military wall the. Used money saved from keeping illegals out to pay for the physical wall , ended catch and release, stay in Mexico policy.. he did everything

He did NOTHING about the actual problem. Employers offering them jobs to come here.
You don’t put Americans in jail for Congress not doing their job

I never argued one does. It was Trump's job though, he ran the Justice Dept.
Actually you might be right. Republican states raid farms. Inner cites run by Democrats give sanctuary.. thanks

States can NOT enforce immigration laws. Only the Federal government can.
Yes conservative state agents raid Democrats burn down ice Detention centers and create sanctuary cities

No idea what you are ranting about. The sad thing is, neither do you.
I’m pointing out republican states raided a farm, Democrats allow sanctuary cities.. are you denying this?

No, the Federal Government raided one. There is NO such thing as sanctuary cities. Cities can do NOTHING about immigration. Even in the one raid they returned the workers and did nothing about the employer. There are tens of thousands employing illegals.
What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Same here.

I've been saying since the Reagan years we don't have an illegal worker problem here in America.

The only reason they come here is for jobs. If all employers knew they would end up in prison for years, their business destroyed and they are financially destroyed, no employer would ever hire another undocumented worker.

He used a Mexican paid military wall the. Used money saved from keeping illegals out to pay for the physical wall , ended catch and release, stay in Mexico policy.. he did everything

He did NOTHING about the actual problem. Employers offering them jobs to come here.

Actually you might be right. Republican states raid farms. Inner cites run by Democrats give sanctuary.. thanks

Yes conservative state agents raid Democrats burn down ice Detention centers and create sanctuary cities

I’m pointing out republican states raided a farm, Democrats allow sanctuary cities.. are you denying this?

No, the Federal Government raided one. There is NO such thing as sanctuary cities. Cities can do NOTHING about immigration. Even in the one raid they returned the workers and did nothing about the employer. There are tens of thousands employing illegals.

You live in a alternate universe.. lol

A city can NOT do anything to stop the federal government from enforcing immigration laws.
Yes they are judges are releasing or not allowing illegals to be taken from a court house.. they are burning down detention centers, what world do you live in?

State or local judges are not able to determine who is here legally or not.
Lol well if you have no Id or prof you were born here you’re illegal lol stop lol this is funny

I go out all the time without ID. There is NO requirement that I have any on me. None.

if you have a record of being deported last week yourILLEGAL

Most likely but this is not a state issue. Only the federal government can enforce immigration laws per the Constitution.

Same here.

Same here.

A city can NOT do anything to stop the federal government from enforcing immigration laws.
Yes they are judges are releasing or not allowing illegals to be taken from a court house.. they are burning down detention centers, what world do you live in?

Lol well if you have no Id or prof you were born here you’re illegal lol stop lol this is funny

I go out all the time without ID. There is NO requirement that I have any on me. None.

Most likely but this is not a state issue. Only the federal government can enforce immigration laws per the Constitution.
What’s your point? If your record says you were deported you call the feds, if you don’t your offering sanctuary to illegals .. Democrats not republicans.. to there for your telling Americans to hire them low wage workers over American poor who deserve an American wage

Same here.

That raid was all for show to the trump followers.

It did absolutely nothing to stop employers from hiring undocumented workers.

Nothing happened to the employer.

They know that they can hire undocumented workers and they won't have to face any consequences for their crimes.

It's a crime to hire an undocumented worker.

So trump raids a business. The undocumented workers are detained for a little while, paid a fine and went right back to work. The employer faces no consequences for their crimes.

How in the world is that stopping undocumented people from taking American jobs?

Same here.

They know that they can hire undocumented workers and they won't have to face any consequences for their crimes.

So trump raids a business. The undocumented workers are detained for a little while, paid a fine and went right back to work. The employer faces no consequences for their crimes.

How in the world is that stopping undocumented people from taking American jobs?
But he did. He got Mexico to build a military wall, he ended catch and release, stay in Mexico. Wages went up for African Americans

This is very interesting.

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

Sometimes it takes a while but the truth usually comes out.

What crime was committed to initiate this investigation?
None and in the article itself all mentions of wrongdoing is predicated by "if".

Same here.

Same here.

What’s your point? If your record says you were deported you call the feds, if you don’t your offering sanctuary to illegals .. Democrats not republicans.. to there for your telling Americans to hire them low wage workers over American poor who deserve an American wage

What was happening is cities were holding illegals and the federal government refused to cover the expenses. They would say "hold them there for us" and it would cost the states a ton of money. They said "screw that", do it yourself, it's your responsibility.

Same here.

It isn't.

Same here.

Same here.

What was happening is cities were holding illegals and the federal government refused to cover the expenses. They would say "hold them there for us" and it would cost the states a ton of money. They said "screw that", do it yourself, it's your responsibility.
Ummm they took a oath to up hold the laws of the land and illegally entering the United States is against the law. We pay to hold them not you

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition. This is one of the better examples of it taking place.

this is like deporting Obama for not producing a document that legally says he was born here..

Same here.

Same here.

Ummm they took a oath to up hold the laws of the land and illegally entering the United States is against the law. We pay to hold them not you

What part of they are NOT able to determine who is here legally and who is not is evading you? Per the Constitution, enforcing immigration is strictly a federal issue. It's odd you didn't complain when the Fed wasn't enforcing the laws.

You want to blame those not even responsible.

This is the world we live in. Melania had style, fashion and home class. Michelle has none. Melania taught her son. Michelle did not teach her daughters. Melania never made excuses. Michelle made them all the time. There is prime steak and there is hamburger. In life I guarantee you we all make our choices. Even if the propagandists sell us on it. All of you who have gotten married know it one way or the other no matter your sex.

It looks like we will now set a precedent where the opposition party targets ex-presidents and tries to put them in prison for undetermined crimes they committed before and during their presidency.

It isn’t that Trump has committed obvious crimes. It looks more like a witch hunt to find something to charge Trump with.

I understand that is how things work in banana republics.

Same here.

Same here.

What part of they are NOT able to determine who is here legally and who is not is evading you? Per the Constitution, enforcing immigration is strictly a federal issue. It's odd you didn't complain when the Fed wasn't enforcing the laws.

You want to blame those not even responsible.
Yes if your illegal you arrest them and have them deported,, if you don’t you’re providing sanctuary to illegals.. Democrats are the only ones doing this

This is very interesting.

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

Sometimes it takes a while but the truth usually comes out.

What crime was committed to initiate this investigation?
They don't know, they are still fishing

You're consistent then. A lot of the people gunning for Trump aren't.

Same here.

Why is this simple fact so difficult for so many?
I've understood this from the beginning, but neither party wants to address it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back