New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Should taxes just be for the little people?

Same here.

I've been saying since the Reagan years we don't have an illegal worker problem here in America.

We have an illegal EMPLOYER problem.

The only reason they come here is for jobs. If all employers knew they would end up in prison for years, their business destroyed and they are financially destroyed, no employer would ever hire another undocumented worker.

If employers didn't hire them, they wouldn't come.

Problem solved, easily, quickly and without wasting billions of dollars.
Yes Democrats won’t stop the influence to come here .. why?

Nobody will. Trump didn't either.
He used a Mexican paid military wall the. Used money saved from keeping illegals out to pay for the physical wall , ended catch and release, stay in Mexico policy.. he did everything

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Same here.

I've been saying since the Reagan years we don't have an illegal worker problem here in America.

The only reason they come here is for jobs. If all employers knew they would end up in prison for years, their business destroyed and they are financially destroyed, no employer would ever hire another undocumented worker.

Why is this simple fact so difficult for so many?

I don't know.

I do know that I have never encountered a conservative who didn't take the employer side in any dispute or issue.

They seem to be so programmed to not support workers that they don't care if we actually solve the problem of employers hiring undocumented workers.

Look at it this way, if the undocumented worker problem was solved, they wouldn't be able to use the issue as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Nor could they use it as an excuse for their own failures in life.

Democrats refuse to do anything about the issue also.

Same here.

Same old, same old.

Libs are happy to talk about problems and the best way to address them, as long as nothing every is actually done.

Because they want the problems to continue.

Same here.

He used a Mexican paid military wall the. Used money saved from keeping illegals out to pay for the physical wall , ended catch and release, stay in Mexico policy.. he did everything

He did NOTHING about the actual problem. Employers offering them jobs to come here.

Same here.

He did NOTHING about the actual problem. Employers offering them jobs to come here.
You don’t put Americans in jail for Congress not doing their job

Same here.

I never argued one does. It was Trump's job though, he ran the Justice Dept.

Same here.

Actually you might be right. Republican states raid farms. Inner cites run by Democrats give sanctuary.. thanks

Same here.

Actually you might be right. Republican states raid farms. Inner cites run by Democrats give sanctuary.. thanks

States can NOT enforce immigration laws. Only the Federal government can.

If the motive for the prosecution even looking is political, than it is a political prosecution and a violation of Trump's civil rights.
If the investigation has reasonable suspicion, he’s screwed. And they do have reasonable suspicion.

Really? You don't deny that the motive is political? You don't deny that it is a violation of his civil rights?

All you care about is if the prosecutors have enough legal cover to make it work?

Thanks for your honesty.

Have you considered how this will look to the 70 million Americans who voted for him? Or even those that voted against him, but don't want to live in a police state?

Same here.

Yes conservative state agents raid Democrats burn down ice Detention centers and create sanctuary cities

Same here.

Yes conservative state agents raid Democrats burn down ice Detention centers and create sanctuary cities

No idea what you are ranting about. The sad thing is, neither do you.

The Bush dynasty was involved in a lot of businesses but democrats weren't as full of hatred and psychotic anger as they are today so they let George and George Jr. fade away. Barry Hussein's personal finances would have been easy to investigate if anyone cared to. The former "community activist" never built anything or met a payroll. His income apparently stemmed from donations from questionable political sources and skimming money (along with his former domestic terrorist partner Bill Ayers) from a lucrative endowment fund he managed.

The Bush dynasty was involved in a lot of businesses but democrats weren't as full of hatred and psychotic anger as they are today so they let George and George Jr. fade away. Barry Hussein's personal finances would have been easy to investigate if anyone cared to. The former "community activist" never built anything or met a payroll. His income apparently stemmed from donations from questionable political sources and skimming money (along with his former domestic partner Bill Ayers) from a lucrative endowment fund he managed.

Giving everyone else a pass and holding one person to a high standard because of politics,

makes it a civil rights violation and any jail would make Trump a political prisoner.

Same here.

I’m pointing out republican states raided a farm, Democrats allow sanctuary cities.. are you denying this?

Same here.

I’m pointing out republican states raided a farm, Democrats allow sanctuary cities.. are you denying this?

No, the Federal Government raided one. There is NO such thing as sanctuary cities. Cities can do NOTHING about immigration. Even in the one raid they returned the workers and did nothing about the employer. There are tens of thousands employing illegals.

Same here.

No, the Federal Government raided one. There is NO such thing as sanctuary cities. Cities can do NOTHING about immigration. Even in the one raid they returned the workers and did nothing about the employer. There are tens of thousands employing illegals.

Same here.

You live in a alternate universe.. lol

Same here.

Same here.

A city can NOT do anything to stop the federal government from enforcing immigration laws.

Same here.

Same here.

A city can NOT do anything to stop the federal government from enforcing immigration laws.
Yes they are judges are releasing or not allowing illegals to be taken from a court house.. they are burning down detention centers, what world do you live in?

Same here.

Same here.

Yes they are judges are releasing or not allowing illegals to be taken from a court house.. they are burning down detention centers, what world do you live in?

State or local judges are not able to determine who is here legally or not.

Same here.

Same here.

State or local judges are not able to determine who is here legally or not.
Lol well if you have no Id or prof you were born here you’re illegal lol stop lol this is funny

if you have a record of being deported last week yourILLEGAL

New Topics

Forum List

Back