New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

But it is true.
I don’t know if it is or isn’t.

But it doesn’t matter either way.

The truth doesn't matter to you?

I mean, I knew that, but I did not think that you knew it.

A surprising level of self awareness in a liberal.

I hope that does not get the mob to turn on you.
It has no effect on whether he broke the law or not.

If the motive for the prosecution even looking is political, it does not matter what they find, the reason he is being prosecuted is not the crime, but political.

That will make him a political prisoner.

1614699342279.png

No your going after him because he freed the African American community.
Good point. Now he can never be investigated for any crime ever.
Yes you go after a crime not going searching to find one lol because he kicked your ass for 5 years
The crime they are going after is tax fraud.
Lol Trump has lawyers that does his taxes.. if you think trump is sitting there calculating his taxes for thousands of employees hundreds of properties. Your coo kooo

this is all been investigated Mueller had all this information. it was thoroughly investigated you have absolutely nothing.

If they investigated Paul Manafort’s tax returns they definitely investigated Donald Trump’s

Yes you go after a crime not going searching to find one lol because he kicked your ass for 5 years
Lol Trump has lawyers that does his taxes.. if you think trump is sitting there calculating his taxes for thousands of employees hundreds of properties. Your coo kooo

this is all been investigated Mueller had all this information. it was thoroughly investigated you have absolutely nothing.

If they investigated Paul Manafort’s tax returns they definitely investigated Donald Trump’s
Trump is responsible for his taxes. He signs the last page that says that everything is true and accurate.

Mueller did not access his taxes or personal financial information.

If the motive for the prosecution even looking is political, it does not matter what they find, the reason he is being prosecuted is not the crime, but political.
If the evidence shows he committed a crime, then he committed a crime.

This is very interesting.

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

Sometimes it takes a while but the truth usually comes out.

Sounds like politically motivated prosecution. That is a violation of the equal protection clause.

If you win, he will be a political prisoner and you will be violating his civil rights.

Seriously. This is how you get a civil war.
Nonsense.

Trump has only himself to blame.

Trump is responsible for his taxes. He signs the last page that says that everything is true and accurate.

Mueller did not access his taxes or personal financial information.
You need a crime to investigate? What’s the crime? He kicked your ass ?

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Should taxes just be for the little people?

Same here.

I've been saying since the Reagan years we don't have an illegal worker problem here in America.

We have an illegal EMPLOYER problem.

The only reason they come here is for jobs. If all employers knew they would end up in prison for years, their business destroyed and they are financially destroyed, no employer would ever hire another undocumented worker.

If employers didn't hire them, they wouldn't come.

Problem solved, easily, quickly and without wasting billions of dollars.

If the evidence shows he committed a crime, then he committed a crime.

If the motive for the prosecution even looking is political, than it is a political prosecution and a violation of Trump's civil rights.

You people pretend to care about shit, but the moment it works for you, you reveal that your "caring" was always bullshit.

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Same here.

I've been saying since the Reagan years we don't have an illegal worker problem here in America.

The only reason they come here is for jobs. If all employers knew they would end up in prison for years, their business destroyed and they are financially destroyed, no employer would ever hire another undocumented worker.

Why is this simple fact so difficult for so many?

Same here.

Yes Democrats won’t stop the influence to come here .. why?

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

Sounds like politically motivated prosecution. That is a violation of the equal protection clause.

If you win, he will be a political prisoner and you will be violating his civil rights.

Nonsense.

Trump has only himself to blame.

Notice how not only did I assert a point, but supported it with a supporting argument?

Your flat denial, did not do that.. You did not explain or support your disagreement in any fashion.

My point stands.

Same here.

Yes Democrats won’t stop the influence to come here .. why?

Nobody will. Trump didn't either.

If the motive for the prosecution even looking is political, than it is a political prosecution and a violation of Trump's civil rights.
If the investigation has reasonable suspicion, he’s screwed. And they do have reasonable suspicion.

You mean that NY dems are again abusing their power and using their gestapo power to intimated and harass people into making up whatever to get their political enemies. And you think this is good? You are sick.

BeatDeadHorse.gif

Same here.

Why is this simple fact so difficult for so many?

I don't know.

I do know that I have never encountered a conservative who didn't take the employer side in any dispute or issue.

They seem to be so programmed to not support workers that they don't care if we actually solve the problem of employers hiring undocumented workers.

Look at it this way, if the undocumented worker problem was solved, they wouldn't be able to use the issue as a weapon against anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Nor could they use it as an excuse for their own failures in life.

The criminalization of political differences...

JosefSmile.jpg

Forum List

Back