New York Prosecutors Are Going For The Jugular And Zeroing In On Trump’s Finance Chief

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very interesting.

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

Sometimes it takes a while but the truth usually comes out.

I'm sure the CFO has a lot of information about the finances of the trump businesses. He will be a very good source of information for authorities in NY state.

What crime was committed to initiate this investigation?

If the various corporations are headed in New York like Trump's corporations, then sure...I guess? I dunno.

We're talking about Trump right now.
Tax law is very selectively enforced in this country, and it's pretty obvious that this investigation is about politics, not taxes.

It's ok though. Eventually, they'll bleed Trump dry and have to fixate on someone else.

If the various corporations are headed in New York like Trump's corporations, then sure...I guess? I dunno.

Tax law is very selectively enforced in this country, and it's pretty obvious that this investigation is about politics, not taxes.

It's ok though. Eventually, they'll bleed Trump dry and have to fixate on someone else.
Yes, it's true, white collar crimes are selectively enforced. I wish it were more fairly enforced...hopefully one day.

Engaging in criminal activities and then calling attention to yourself makes it difficult to say it's just because you're well known that you are prosecuted. If he's innocent, he can sue for false charges against him.

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Should taxes just be for the little people?

What is the end goal of all this? Is it to incarcerate Trump, to empty his bank accounts with endless litigation, or both?
uh the end goal is for him to pay taxes like you and me.
Does that only apply to Trump, or should it apply to various corporations as well?

Most certainly. I've advocated going after the businesses avoiding taxed by hiring illegals for a long time.

Should taxes just be for the little people?
I can jump on that band wagon. Make a list who they are. Anti union, filled with illegals or majorly out sourced should be top of the list to go after.

The goal is the total personal destruction of TRUMP!. They didn't give a flying rat's patoot about him before he dared to retire Hillary and now they're obsessed with punishing him for doing so.

Last edited:

Sounds like politically motivated prosecution. That is a violation of the equal protection clause.

If you win, he will be a political prisoner and you will be violating his civil rights.

Seriously. This is how you get a civil war.

You want a dictatorship, where your political enemies are either dead, in jail or terrified.

YOu are a want a be tyrant, and sooner or later, this will blow back on you.

The goal is the total personal destruction of TRUMP!. They didn't give a flying rat's patoot about him before he dared to retire Hillary and now they're obsessed with punishing him for daring to do so.

Actually Trump has been in court many times before his presidential run. Like his fraudulent "college".

The goal is the total personal destruction of TRUMP!. They didn't give a flying rat's patoot about him before he dared to retire Hillary and now they're obsessed with punishing him for daring to do so.

Actually Trump has been in court many times before his presidential run. Like his fraudulent "college".
And not a single keyboard jockey on this board gave a flying rat's patoot about him before he ran against Hillary.

New Topics

Forum List

Back