New York has lost 4000 jobs due to the minimum wage increase to 15 per hour. The best part of this?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
D1a-UQAVs-AYv-YQX.jpg

Just sayin... I like the whole story... Restaurant chains are dying off all across America. Millenials are no fans of chains. This also contributes to loss restaurant employment.
Smaller mom and pops don't report employee hires/fires like chains do.
Not saying the $15 an hour debacle hasn't contribute also...just pointing out other factors.

Jobs gone, opportunities killed.........

So in other words, those who voted for her see her accomplishments as a glorious success !
Please don't give the voters in her district undue credit.
Yep...they really are THAT stupid.

This is the catch 22 with raising the minimum wage rate. It doesn’t always work out as planned...

Just sayin... I like the whole story... Restaurant chains are dying off all across America. Millenials are no fans of chains. This also contributes to loss restaurant employment.
Not saying the $15 an hour debacle hasn't contribute also...just pointing out other factors.
If you look into the details it isn't the big chains suffering. It is the small business shops. The true American dreamers.

The good part is now there are more on unemployment which Dems believe makes them staunch supporters.

Then let's not leave out "the whole story".

People are fleeing NewYork, NewJersey and California BECAUSE OF Democrat policies and the havoc they're wreaking on their lives there.

But as a testament to their ignorance, these imbeciles are so incredibly stupid, they vote for THE EXACT SAME POLICIES in the new places they infest.

This is the catch 22 with raising the minimum wage rate. It doesn’t always work out as planned...

an artificial minimum wage never works as planned, unless the plan is to kill more jobs

Regional/municipal minimum wages are a bad idea most times. Having one THAT IS NEAR double the FMW is crazy

Sure, Starbucks doesn't appear to be one of those chains that millennials are not a fan of. The Iconic Coffee Shop doesn't report hires/fires, they go straight to the media.

Forum List

Back