New York gym owner who spent 14 years serving as an infantry officer in the Marines Robby Dinero tears up $15K corona government fine on live TV

Increasing governmental control over our "free market" is a legit concern for business owners and for consumers. This move to use the legal means on the books to close businesses is a fine line to cross. Looks like property rights will have to be reviewed with a finer-tooth comb more than ever, and hopefully businesses "win" over long-term enhanced governmental control.

How many Americans would be happy living under a planned economy after experiencing our mostly free market?

According to 2019 Index of Economic Freedom: Hong Kong's economy was rated the most free, followed by New Zealand. The US placed 12th world rank. More relevant to this discussion, with property rights (100 being a perfect score) Hong Kong scored a 93.3.%, New Zealand 93.0%, and the US 75.3%.

Small businesses have already closed to the tune of over 100,000 as of May, 2020. How many more can be closed before breaking the economy? https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...icas-economy-pandemic-could-end-that-forever/

• Banned
Time to throw a bunch of masks into the Harbor. Hopefully, while the politicians are still wearing them
i always thought politicians should get the vaccine before the rest of the public is mandated to get it, also people should be paid money if they get the vaccine.

i should be NY Governor!

The left has forgotten...the constitution tells them what they can't do as elected leaders and legislators...and no pandemic can override our freedoms or rewrite the bill of rights...if it can......then we can be conquered with another biological attack from China...it would all be over...the great American experiment of freedom......taken away by media driven fear and leaders that don't want to govern you...they want to rule over you......

Time to throw a bunch of masks into the Harbor. Hopefully, while the politicians are still wearing them
i always thought politicians should get the vaccine before the rest of the public is mandated to get it, also people should be paid money if they get the vaccine.

i should be NY Governor!

office-sign-should-first-test-covid-vaccine-government-officials-safe-its-good-if-die-country-is-safe.jpg

Forum List

Back