New York Dems Try To Divert Responsibility While Exporting Corona Virus

While Cuomo and Deblasio get into a pissing contest with the feds they have not locked down the city but continue to export,corona virus by allowing people to travel outside New York. Half the corona cases are in New York City and it is increasingly clear that the rest of the country is going to be held hostage by the big apple. It defies common sense that cuomo wants to argue about ventilators when his inaction is promoting the spread of corona in the rest of the country, the rest of us are at risk because New York is not in lockdown. If we are all in this together and I have a responsibility to stay at home than the epicenter of the virus has a responsibility to lockdown the whole city a la China.

And let’s remember the context. As of today, 800 people have died let’s say in last two weeks. 55,000 have the virus. The number of deaths has stabilized in the low double digits during last 24 hrs. The news media of all stripes promotes panic and juices up every report in a national pressure cooker. fox runs a scoreboard of the numbers 24/7 like it is a sporting event. All these numbers are dwarfed by flu statistics, and most of the results are skewed by the fact that testing has increased dramatically even though 90% of those tested don’t have the virus. If the malaria pill lives up to its promise, the crisis will be over sooner rather than later and trumps hope for an Easter normalcy will be in reach. Hopefully we can descend from this brinksmanship soon and go to living our lives among all the risks we have survived before with a renewed sense of purpose.

It looks like you're far more interested in blaming someone (other than Donald Trump), for the mess that Donald Trump created by ignoring this virus for three months, or treating it as just another plot by Democrats to take down his Presidency. Well this virus WILL take down his presidency, and it won't be because the Democrats and the media created this crisis. It will be because Donald J. Trump has handled this crisis just like everything else - with chaos, in-fighting, and ignoring the experts.

I could have sworn there were no flights in and out of NYC. I guess I'm just looking at the "wrong" (aka Non-Trump first) news.
There are 31 Interstate Highways—9 main routes and 22 auxiliary routes—that exist entirely or partially in the U.S. state of New York. In New York

Thank God they closed the airports though!
Closing roads to prevent interstate travel is completely appropriate and legal. I learned this on Trump News.

While Cuomo and Deblasio get into a pissing contest with the feds they have not locked down the city but continue to export,corona virus by allowing people to travel outside New York. Half the corona cases are in New York City and it is increasingly clear that the rest of the country is going to be held hostage by the big apple. It defies common sense that cuomo wants to argue about ventilators when his inaction is promoting the spread of corona in the rest of the country, the rest of us are at risk because New York is not in lockdown. If we are all in this together and I have a responsibility to stay at home than the epicenter of the virus has a responsibility to lockdown the whole city a la China.

And let’s remember the context. As of today, 800 people have died let’s say in last two weeks. 55,000 have the virus. The number of deaths has stabilized in the low double digits during last 24 hrs. The news media of all stripes promotes panic and juices up every report in a national pressure cooker. fox runs a scoreboard of the numbers 24/7 like it is a sporting event. All these numbers are dwarfed by flu statistics, and most of the results are skewed by the fact that testing has increased dramatically even though 90% of those tested don’t have the virus. If the malaria pill lives up to its promise, the crisis will be over sooner rather than later and trumps hope for an Easter normalcy will be in reach. Hopefully we can descend from this brinksmanship soon and go to living our lives among all the risks we have survived before with a renewed sense of purpose.

I sort of blame President Trump for this. Mr. Trump last week got on TV and advised the people to wash their hands and take other preventive measure. Left wing activists have been using the bathroom and not washing up, and other unsanitary activities in order to sabotage the President's program.

Trump should have told libs NOT to wash hands, and they would have done it to defy him

I could have sworn there were no flights in and out of NYC. I guess I'm just looking at the "wrong" (aka Non-Trump first) news.
There are 31 Interstate Highways—9 main routes and 22 auxiliary routes—that exist entirely or partially in the U.S. state of New York. In New York

Closing roads to prevent interstate travel is completely appropriate and legal. I learned this on Trump News.

And considering how many New York workers live in Connecticut or New Jersey, how are your going to stop them from crossing state lines to go to work, when their companies haven't been shut down?

And considering how many New York workers live in Connecticut or New Jersey, how are your going to stop them from crossing state lines to go to work, when their companies haven't been shut down?
It's just beyond stupidity and based on Trumpian Science. The spring breakers in Fla have flown home or back to their colleges. Trump's Priest Jerry Fallwell Jr is opening his dorms to returning students.

NYC is on lockdown, and de Blasio suggests a nationwide one. New York mayor calls for nationwide US lockdown

I disagree with him btw. But assuming Trump was capable of mounting a nationwide response, I think an executive order temporarily suspending the right of interstate travel would have been a good idea several weeks ago. I'm not sure it'd do any good now. Pretty much even the rural Mississippi counties are reporting this. New Orleans is shut down, and the RATS are literally roaming the streets looking for food. Georgia has managed to test a "whopping" 4500 people, and has 1100 confirmed cases. It has ten million people. Most people (who don't subscribe to threads like this) can do the math.

Cuoma just stated they don’t have enough ventilators and noone, including the govt bought ventilators for the spanish flu. (There was only the iron lung back then). He had the chance in 2015 to buy 15-16,000, but his task force advised against it.

Cuoma just stated they don’t have enough ventilators and noone, including the govt bought ventilators for the spanish flu. (There was only the iron lung back then). He had the chance in 2015 to buy 15-16,000, but his task force advised against it.
That is a LIE. And a damned LIE at that. It is a LIE in an attempt to deflect from Trump's malfeasance by blaming someone else, and it takes place as we likely face at least five thousand deaths.

That is a LIE. And a damned LIE at that. It is a LIE in an attempt to deflect from Trump's malfeasance by blaming someone else, and it takes place as we likely face at least five thousand deaths.
You can’t be serious. I read what the task force put out. It is posted under one of the threads, the link to it.

You can’t be serious. I read what the task force put out. It is posted under one of the threads, the link to it.
Yes your link is a damn lie.

And I'm sure you're aware that NYC has been under a stay at home order for 5 days now.

And I'm sure you're aware that NYC has been under a stay at home order for 5 days now.
How can it be a lie?? It is of the actual report from the task force. Give it up!

How can it be a lie?? It is of the actual report from the task force. Give it up!
It is a lie,and you are a damned liar.

New York needs to be nuked. Just a useless state with useless people. Out of all 50 states New York cry's the most and the loudest. Hell, they still bump 9/11 for sympathy and govrenment hand outs. Fuck New York. Seal it up and let corona virus fix'em.

It is a lie,and you are a damned liar.

Sorry bendyboy I must have offended your lack of intelligence. Those that fail to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it. Keep telling yourself otherwise and open a book someday.

Cuomo passed on buying 16,000 ventilators in 2015 to deal with a potential future pandemic.
“He had 16,000 ventilators that he could have bought and he didn’t buy them.
And he is screaming like a moron at FEMA?...pass the buck dems strike again....

Libs in New York City aren't washing their hands any more, after President Trump advocated they should. This is their way of getting back at him with their defiance.

Forum List

Back