New York Democrats arrest 80 people for not wearing masks at their sex party

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
Add one more reason to the list of reasons why I'm a libertarian.

I remember the good old days, when liberals said that it was none of the government's business what consenting adults did in private.

NYC sheriffs broke up a sex party with 80 people, a room full of mattresses, and boxes of condoms

November 23, 2020

The New York City Sheriff's Department broke up a sex party in Astoria, Queens on Sunday at 2 AM.

There were over 80 mask-less attendees at Caligula, a self-described swingers club, violating New York state COVID-19-regulations.

Two party organizers and an attendee were charged with multiple misdemeanors for breaking COVID-19 regulations and selling alcohol without a liquor license.

The party comes days after New York City Schools closed indefinitely due to rising COVID-19 rates.

I remember the good old days, when liberals said that it was none of the government's business what consenting adults did in private.

NYC sheriffs broke up a sex party with 80 people, a room full of mattresses, and boxes of condoms

November 23, 2020

The New York City Sheriff's Department broke up a sex party in Astoria, Queens on Sunday at 2 AM.

There were over 80 mask-less attendees at Caligula, a self-described swingers club, violating New York state COVID-19-regulations.

Two party organizers and an attendee were charged with multiple misdemeanors for breaking COVID-19 regulations and selling alcohol without a liquor license.

The party comes days after New York City Schools closed indefinitely due to rising COVID-19 rates.

Where does this link say anything about "Democrats"?

Where in fact does it mention politics at all?

Did you even READ your own link?

November 23, 2020

C'mon man, you make this too easy. Who the hell do ya think made up the state COVID-19 regulations.

November 23, 2020

C'mon man, you make this too easy. Who the hell do ya think made up the state COVID-19 regulations.

Sooooooooooo no answer.

That's OK White Knight, the question was for the OP, who wrote the title.
Guess he ran away.

November 23, 2020

Sooooooooooo no answer.

Guess he ran away.

Alrighty, just keep your head firmly planted up your rear.

November 23, 2020

Sooooooooooo no answer.

Guess he ran away.

Alrighty, just keep your head firmly planted up your rear.

You think that's where the OP went to hide?

November 23, 2020

Why did the owner even let them in the door. You have to have a warrant to go in to a place like that.

People are idiots and if they don't start pushing back, Americans will not even be able to go to orgies any more.

Oh my.... this should make for great memes lol

174.jpg
sex party.jpg

November 23, 2020

The politicians who mandated masks are Democrats.

Forum List

Back