New York City needs warning label

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Poor miss USA was overwhelmed by the fast life in NYC and did cocaine and drank and partied. While breaking all the "rules" she will get a second chance and enter rehab. Damn that city !!!:cuckoo:

I hear she was making out with Miss Teen USA, is that true?

And the Donald says she needs a second chance, hummmmm wonder if he's growing her....Is divorce coming for the Big Don? Replacement time, maybe?

And the Donald says she needs a second chance, hummmmm wonder if he's growing her....Is divorce coming for the Big Don? Replacement time, maybe?

So the claims go----I really don't give a damn. I bet that private meeting before the announcement was intersting .:badgrin:

Look out Mr P.--NYC will turn you into a drunk and druggie----Just ask "the Don".

Oh come on guys, I'm just as "hard ass" on this kind of shit as the next person, but a second chance isn't a bad thing.:eusa_pray:

I mean, we aren't talking Secretary of State here..............:lol:

Oh come on guys, I'm just as "hard ass" on this kind of shit as the next person, but a second chance isn't a bad thing.:eusa_pray:

The only thing that realy caught my ears was Trump excusing her behavior because New York was just such a "fast" town. God forbid the young hottie take resonsibility. " I just couldnt help it----It was NEW YORK" :omg:

You’re right, trobinett.she isn’t the Secretary of State, but she is a role model for many young girls.

So any video footage of that?

yay2.gif

Poor miss USA was overwhelmed by the fast life in NYC and did cocaine and drank and partied. While breaking all the "rules" she will get a second chance and enter rehab. Damn that city !!!:cuckoo:

oh no! not underage drinking... at the age of 20!! :eusa_naughty: :rolleyes:

she'll be the only one in rehab that's telling the truth when she says "I don't have a drinking problem" :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back