New York City is creating new teams to respond to 911 emergency mental health calls instead of police

Employment at the will of either is a federal doctrine at law and one market friendly solution for problems of the People under our form of Capitalism.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation should mean more than just emergency services.
equal protection of the law?

Since gay marriage certificates(state issued) are supposed to be recognized by all 50 states, then conceal carry permits(state issued) are supposed to be also, right?

Equal protection of the law....
Because you marry for life. You don’t conceal carry for life.

I have carried everyday since I turned 21 and got my permit.

In fact I have been carrying a concealed weapon longer than i have been married.
And what do you do when you go into a court house, school, hospital etc?

Employment at the will of either is a federal doctrine at law and one market friendly solution for problems of the People under our form of Capitalism.

Equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation should mean more than just emergency services.
equal protection of the law?

Since gay marriage certificates(state issued) are supposed to be recognized by all 50 states, then conceal carry permits(state issued) are supposed to be also, right?

Equal protection of the law....
Because you marry for life. You don’t conceal carry for life.

I have carried everyday since I turned 21 and got my permit.

In fact I have been carrying a concealed weapon longer than i have been married.
And what do you do when you go into a court house, school, hospital etc?

I lock the gun in my car and enter and put it on my belt when I'm back outside but I still carry everyday.

I lock the gun in my car and enter and put it on my belt when I'm back outside but I still carry everyday.
As you can see, it’s far easier to stop carrying a concealed weapon as it is to stop being married.

As you can see, it’s far easier to stop carrying a concealed weapon as it is to stop being married.

So what?

I can count on one hand the number of times I entered a courthouse in my life.

I only have been in a hospital twice, once when I was 18 after getting mugged by 3 thugs and once for an outpatient surgical procedure.

I tend to ignore the no guns signs that businesses display because no one can tell I'm carrying.

So what?

I only have been in a hospital twice, once when I was 18 after getting mugged by 3 thugs and once for an outpatient surgical procedure.

I tend to ignore the no guns signs that businesses display because no one can tell I'm carrying.
So that is why we have full faith and credit for things like marriages and not for concealed carry permits.

So what?

So that is why we have full faith and credit for things like marriages and not for concealed carry permits.

A marriage is nothing but a property contract.

A CC permit is a contract between you and the issuing state.

I'm sure the police will appreciate that.
That's because guns are banned for the rest of the patient's life. Exactly what the cops want.
The mental health workers, not so much.
They make mortal enemies, and they lack the protection police officers have. So they have to live in fear and hiding the rest of their lives, as well they ought to, for the senseless ruination of lives, wrecking of homes, destruction of working careers, and theft of entire lifetimes of earnings from their patients, subjects, and prisoners.

Sending mental health workers, social workers and therapists on these dangerous calls is an excellent idea. Of course the police will eventually have to put the rabid animal down. In the meantime a social worker or two will be taken out. It's a win win.

whoever created this policy needs mental health treatment!

It makes sense. We've been asking cops to wear too many hats and putting them in situations they have little to no training for. They aren't social workers, mental health professionals, child psychologists, or a myriad of other roles we try to make them fill.

Bring in the people that are actually trained to for these situations rather forcing police to try and wing situations they aren't trained to handle.
I have to concur with you on this small manner
Let’s give it 6-9 months and just see what happens??
Cops are going to “unload a clip “, so let’s try this approach

What do I ( a T supporter) agree with my friend, Skylar on ?
I can name 3-4 things

1) raise the corporate tax
2) Big tech needs to pay its share
3) add social and health workers to aid cops.
4) get rid of big clips on pistols
5) less jail time for junkies

What do I and , my friend , Skylar disagree on
I am going to name a few , only my guess

1) arrest all leaders of Antifa and BLM
2) Finish the god damn wall
3) end Sanctuary cities !!!
4) break up some of the Big tech pirates
5) arrest and executed soros and Jeff Zucker

Forum List

Back