New York City is aflame

1590891959502.png

Why are all the mayors of medium to large cities in America Democrats? We didn't all vote Democrat. Even the Republican mayors of smaller towns have Democrat Party sympathies.

The Governors of the various States are Democrat as well — they keep building and building, constructivist interpretations in court and everything — to make state and local government all the bigger and more powerful — which enables them to curry favor with big-government Feds, at local, municipal, state, national,and international levels of government, government, and more government

Rubber bullets and tear gas flying right now in my hometown. Several reporters hit and WCCO reporter arrested.
National Guard and law enforcement is taking streets back by force. About goddamn time. All freeways are shut down. The message, get the fuck home...
When the looting started they should have already done this.

Rubber bullets and tear gas flying right now in my hometown. Several reporters hit and WCCO reporter arrested.
National Guard and law enforcement is taking streets back by force. About goddamn time. All freeways are shut down. The message, get the fuck home...
KSTP 5 just reported unconfirmed that 82nd Airborn is activated and waiting in Fort Bragg, NC for possible deployment to Mpls.

They're ALL run by Dim Democrats? That SEEMS to be the commonality of each of these cities............
I know, right?
I don't think there are any red states that are rioting... :)
Of COURSE no red states or red cities are rioting. We conservatives actually possess the intelligence and good manners to NEVER do that kind of sh*t. We are NOT brainwashed sheep.

Grosse Pointe MI, Greenwich CT, Manti UT, Wellsboro PA, The Villages FL, Scottsdale AZ.
As you already know...they are rioting in major cities. :)

They are rioting in major LIBERAL cities. Moderate to conservative cities like Hermitage PA- the largest in all of Mercer County,- aren't rioting at all.

KSTP 5 just reported unconfirmed that 82nd Airborn is activated and waiting in Fort Bragg, NC for possible deployment to Mpls.
Stay safe there!

I find that hard to believe.............The National Guard can handle this............Why the National Guard is there.

They are rioting in major LIBERAL cities. Moderate to conservative cities like Hermitage PA- the largest in all of Mercer County,- aren't rioting at all.

I haven't seen any reports of rioting in Grand Rapids. Unless, that has changed.
I'm guessing that Grand Rapids is NOT run by slimeball Democrats?

Forum List

Back