New York bill banning bullet proof vest

That is one for the books. Is there that many criminals that use them?
The only people I know that have them are criminals and cops.

That you know criminals is telling....
Myself? I dont know any criminals.
Is telling you what? That I grew up in an area that had criminals? Yes I did.

So you're telling me your buddies in the ghetto wore body armor? :laughing0301:
Yeah right.....they could barely afford the stolen pistol they bought out of some negros trunk.
They werent my buddies. To me they were only slightly worse than the cops.

Why haven't we heard of ghetto negros wearing body armor?
Because it doesnt happen.
Probably because you're white and clueless of what Black criminals do.
I think a lot of people assume that Black criminals are unsophisticated hood rats, barely capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time.

That's not true at all. They are sophisticated businessmen who happen to be engaged in a business that is illegal.

I would not underestimate those types AT ALL!!!
This is true. I know more than a few that could have run million dollar businesses if they hadnt given up and turned to a life of crime.

Yeah right.....they could barely afford the stolen pistol they bought out of some negros trunk.

I think a lot of people assume that Black criminals are unsophisticated hood rats, barely capable of walking and chewing gum at the same time.

That's not true at all. They are sophisticated businessmen who happen to be engaged in a business that is illegal.

This is true. I know more than a few that could have run million dollar businesses if they hadnt given up and turned to a life of crime.
Were they raised that way?
1610754946143.png

Were they raised that way?
View attachment 443435
No. Just their experience with racism and racist cops.

If average citizens are banned from having bullet proof vests, then police would have to give them up as well.
The authority for police to have them comes from us, and if we can't have them, then we can't authorize police to have them either.
What people forget is that government and police are not the source of authority in a democratic republic, we are.
The only way that we can be banned from having something like a bullet proof vest is if it is inherently harmful to the rights of others. But if that is the case, then it is equally harmful if police have them.

Heck Students need Bulletproof attire to be safe in schools. Soon we will need them for concerts & ballgames.
Already do. They make bullet proof back packs for the kids to wear to school. I say "good luck" to those commie morons. They may be able to take them off the market, but I think they will be hard pressed to convict a citizen for wearing one.

I used to watch a lot of "Cop's" episodes before the snowflake cancel culture had the program banned from TV
And not once did I ever see a criminal the police arrested wearing a bullet proof vest. ... :cool:
Thats because cops typically cant find their dicks let alone real criminals. They only go after the low hanging fruit.

Another post talking about dicks
Did you eat today?

Forum List

Back