New York and California: the best states to leave.

usmcstinger

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2011
More residents escaped from New York over the last year than from any other state, according to estimates released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Tuesday.

Some 126,355 people high-tailed it out of the Empire State between July 2019 and July 2020, a dip of 0.65 percent, the preliminary figures show.

It was also the state with the nation’s biggest population decline, followed by Illinois with a 0.63 percent dip; Hawaii with 0.61 percent and West Virginia with 0.58 percent.

More businesses are fleeing New York, California for red states

Dec. 17, 2020 - 5:37 - Fox Business senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino breaks down the flight of more and more businesses from high-tax states New York and California.
Gee I wonder why?
I think there needs to big signs should be placed as New Yorkers enter Florida: Thank You Andrew Como!

More residents escaped from New York over the last year than from any other state, according to estimates released by the U.S. Census Bureau on Tuesday.

Some 126,355 people high-tailed it out of the Empire State between July 2019 and July 2020, a dip of 0.65 percent, the preliminary figures show.

It was also the state with the nation’s biggest population decline, followed by Illinois with a 0.63 percent dip; Hawaii with 0.61 percent and West Virginia with 0.58 percent.

Dec. 17, 2020 - 5:37 - Fox Business senior correspondent Charlie Gasparino breaks down the flight of more and more businesses from high-tax states New York and California.
Gee I wonder why?
I think there needs to big signs should be placed as New Yorkers enter Florida: Thank You Andrew Como!

Every one of them needs an attitude check before being allowed to enter the state they're moving to:

"Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes."

"Did you vote for Biden?"

"Yes."

"Sorry, but you can't come here. Go back home."

Gee I wonder why?
They are making room for young people, everyone knows one doesn't retire in NY , they go to FL where the weather is hot, and their taxes are lower, and Desantis doesn't put restriction on covid.

Gee I wonder why?

Every one of them needs an attitude check before being allowed to enter the state they're moving to:

"Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

That in intruding on the civil rights, which we know republicans love to do, to control people.

Gee I wonder why?

"Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

That in intruding on the civil rights, which we know republicans love to do, to control people.

No. I just don't want any more of you liberals in my state. Leave that shit in whatever state you left, and don't bring that shit here.

Besides, political discrimination is only "illegal" when you're a federal employee, so I'm free to hate you for your bad political choices.

......they are shitholes-going the way of Africa--they LOVE criminals/etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give $190,000 to an illegal for being-----------------ILLEGAL!!!!!

shit hole = high priced and high poverty
NY and Cali tops the list
1608729660880.png

1608729622807.png

Gee I wonder why?

"Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

No. I just don't want any more of you liberals in my state. Leave that shit in whatever state you left, and don't bring that shit here.

Besides, political discrimination is only "illegal" when you're a federal employee, so I'm free to hate you for your bad political choices.

The get sued for civil right abuses.

Gee I wonder why?

"Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

I think you are quite naive. It is the Democratic Governors trampling all over the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. They can't mandate a citizen to wear a mask or not allow one to go church or tell people how many people can be in their house. You must be delusional not to understand this. The pukes at the ACLU have ignored these issues. Yet, they represented the the National Man and Boy Association ( NMBLA )deviants!

Gee I wonder why?

"Are you a Democrat?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

I think you are quite naive. It is the Democratic Governors trampling all over the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. They can't mandate a citizen to wear a mask or not allow one to go church or tell people how many people can be in their house. You must be delusional not to understand this. The pukes at the ACLU have ignored these issues. Yet, they represented the the National Man and Boy Association ( NMBLA )deviants!

Its because of the Democrats civil rights evolved. You need a pistol to protect you in your resident, not an assault weapon.

Its a pandemic, apparently you haven't noticed.

Yes, please leave, it's crowded here.

And besides, if you can't make it here, we don't want your kind anyway.

Clearly, you meant NY and CA are the BEST states period.

I have lived in both NY and California.

NY for the most part is the nicer state overall. NYC, beaches, mountains, lakes. Most of the state is scenic

California has some remarkable National Parks and SF and San Diego are outstanding cities. But most of the state is barren and brown without much to do or look at.

Forum List

Back