New York Accepts Ventilators From Our Enemies

Democrats trust our nation's enemies more than they trust Americans.
This is why they have now become a threat to national security. Back in the 1990's Clinton administration bought hard drives from China. All they did was look at the shipping manifest and determined if the towers were going to State Department or Defense Department and planted spy tech on them. Stole our design for the Raptor fighter bomber. How dumb can Coumo be?
Democrat dumb.

Democrats trust our nation's enemies more than they trust Americans.
That's the dumbest thing you could possibly post as a Trumpbot. You act like you have the brain of a chicken as my old granny would say, waking up to a new world every day. Who is it that discredits our entire intel agencies on a daily basis in an effort to make our Charlatan-in-Chief look Godlike? We gave our manufacturing away every admin since Reagan, especially during Bush. We have 'trusted' countries all across the globe to make our meds. NOW you question their trustworthyness?
I'll bet you blame others if you get lost driving alone too.
That's nice, kid. Run along now.

You have got to be kidding me? I would scan those things because you never know what they have laced them with. Again, why are we even dealing with these people? Ridiculous.
Great point, they should have denied the ventilators and just let people die... great theory smart guy

Forum List

Back