New Years' Announcement 2022/2023

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I can finally make this announcement as I was holding off before because I didn't know if I would be well enough for it and I didn't know whether or not I would be spending the weekend with my fiancée. The way that it looks like now though is I'll be home and I think well enough for USMB's Second Annual Rocking New Year's Eve party and New Year's At Noon on New Year's Day. I seem to be nearing the end of my bug now so thank the Lord about that!! :D (Even if I might be stuck with a cough for a little while, but that started getting better today too.)

happy-new-year-2023-with-fireworks-background-celebration-new-year-2023-2DCBBX6.jpg

Have never understood why people party on a date change.

The date changes every single night, so why not a party every night at midnight?

Makes no sense.

That's just perfect because I don't make any sense in general. In fact one of my Christmas presents was a shirt that reads; "People should seriously stop expecting normal from me, it's never going to happen." :p

Btw the New Year's Eve party will probably begin somewhere between seven and eight pm et on Saturday night. :)

I slept in today so that's why there was no New Year's At Noon this year.

Forum List

Back