Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FOR Obama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
According to the mass media www.newworldgovernment.net is not worth attention, time or publicity, instead racist groups like stormfront.org, tea party, pizza party, occupy wall street party, democrat and republic rat party blanket the air waves, acting like they represent Americans and the freedom. So I create this poll to see who is really most fit to govern - as you know, with the mass media publicity the establishment can win popularity contest which they present to the world as "democracy", but let us create the actual elections where people can vote not only FOR these publicized stooges, but also AGAINST them, and see who people chose: so vote in this poll and let your voice be heard, and remember - new world government stands firm against welfare class, welfare state, for giving opportunity to every poor family to have a piece of land instead a welfare check, to eliminate federal reserve and the welfare class of billionaires who charge interest on people's money and get nations into wars against each other, who profit from division of societies, nations, politicians, families. so vote. who having unlimited supply of money can back different terrorist groups, and need welfare class to hide behind.

I am Mr. Nobody, the spokesman for the new world government
And can someone explain how come I am so sure that I will win this poll? and that all the popular leaders of the establishment, the world community will LOSE?

Forum List

Back