New Way Forward Act: Democrats Want To Completely Transform America

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
On December 10, 2019, 44 Democrats introduced bill H.R.5383 called the New Way Forward Act to the House Committee on the Judiciary. On January 30, 2020, the House Committee on the Judiciary referred the bill to the House Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship.

This New Way Forward Act is one of the most radical legislation ever proposed in the history of our country. Yes, we need immigration reform but this bill is not immigration reform it is the complete obliteration of our current immigration system and replacing it with the expressed purpose of helping foreign-born criminals to move and live right here in the good old United States of America. The bill would allow people who have committed serious felonies in ours and other countries to move here legally.

Two of the co-sponsors are from Michigan, one Rashida Tlaib we could have guessed and would have been surprised if she did not co-sponsor this bill but another Michigan Representative surprised me. The other Michigan Representative is little known Andy Levin from Michigan’s 9th congressional district in the Warren/Royal Oak area.

A press release from Representative Jesus Garcia, a Democrat from Illinois’s stated the felony:

Convictions … should not lead to deportation When he talks about convictions he does mean convictions on minor violations he and the other 43 sponsors are talking about serious crimes that can send you to prison for as long as 5 years.

(Excerpt) Read more at wbckfm.com ...

------------
I do hope that all the House demonRATS vote in favor of it and pass it in the House. It’ll NEVER make it out of the Senate, and even if it did, Trump would never sign it.

But it will make fantastic marketing material for Trump and every other Republican running for office in November.

I can just see it. The slogan at the bottom of the ad will be: “Is THIS what you want?”

I understand how Democrats and Democrat supporters love the dog and pony shows, but don't these dolts realize that Trump will use something like this in the general election against them?

First the stupid act of impeaching a President with no impeachable offenses, and no crimes committed; passing around pens like it was an office party. Then Piglosi embarrasses the country by ripping up the SOTU speech in front of the camera, and now this.

"Folks, when you see your adversary making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and watch."
Rush Limbaugh

Forum List

Back