New Video Of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack And Talking With His Dead Brother’s Wife Receive No MSM Attention

Normal Americans have had about enough of Rudy's Russian spy pal and his planted laptop. :cool-45:

View attachment 517159
26iRaxp.png

The only reason you give a shit is that it's a potential political weapon. For those not actually looking for smears it all seems like small potatoes after Trump.
"Small potatoes" to a Biden knob polisher, perhaps..

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

If Joe wasn't compromising himself, using his office to gain favors from nations that mean us real harm, this wouldn't be quite so bad. Though still it's inexcusable using your office to get your
fucked up kid jobs he has no business holding.

And stop and ask yourself what is China getting in return
for baby sitting Joe's messed up son?

When Xi needs his favor, what will the mentally deficient dotard tell China?

"Small potatoes" to a Biden knob polisher, perhaps..

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

If Joe wasn't compromising himself, using his office to gain favors from nations that mean us real harm, this wouldn't be quite so bad. Though still it's inexcusable using your office to get your
fucked up kid jobs he has no business holding.

And stop and ask yourself what is China getting in return
for baby sitting Joe's messed up son?

When Xi needs his favor, what will the mentally deficient dotard tell China?
You can't take the moral high ground after the last four years. It's just another thing, along with your soul, you sacrificed for Trump. He did shit right out in the open you are having to make up about Biden. You have nothing left but Trump. Was he worth it?

No one cares.

Excuse me while I toke up my crack pipe. :smoke:

Yeah, no news here, everyone cares, everyone worried, everyone running interference, otherwise they wouldn't be SITTING on these stories running cover for the Biden family whose head used to swim naked in front of female secret service so Joe could flaunt his swinging dick.

You can't take the moral high ground after the last four years. It's just another thing, along with your soul, you sacrificed for Trump. He did shit right out in the open you are having to make up about Biden. You have nothing left but Trump. Was he worth it?
Sure I can take the moral high ground while Racist Joe sells our nation out from under us.
Biden is in office now, unfortunately.
Comparing him to Trump, is pointless because Trump left our nation in relatively good shape,
whiny baby's claims not withstanding.

Fuck off with your mewling.

Sure I can take the moral high ground while Racist Joe sells our nation out from under us.
Biden is in office now, unfortunately.
Comparing him to Trump, is pointless because Trump left our nation in relatively good shape,
whiny baby's claims not withstanding.

Fuck off with your mewling.
I told you why no one cares and now you are trying to make me care? If Hunter Biden's mostly imaginary antics are all you have to complain about we're doing pretty good. Check back when Biden's people start going to jail for being secret foreign agents.

USA Supreme ^ | 07.25.2021 | Bruce Hoenshell
Posted on 7/25/2021, 7:55:53 AM by USA Conservative

Hunter is married to South African filmmaker Melissa Cohen, 32.

The pair wed in May 2019 and their son was born the following year in March 2020.

It is Biden’s second wife after his marriage to Kathleen Buhle in 1993.

He shares three children – Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy – with Kathleen.

The couple separated in 2015 and divorced in 2017.

In 2016, he began dating Hallie Biden, the widow of his brother, Beau.

And a video that surfaced this morning allegedly shows Hunter smocking crack and talk with his dead brother’s wife.

As of the time of writing this article, not one mainstream media bothered to publish the video or at least write something about it.

Video below:

The previous videos that show the explicit situations in Hunter’s life were reportedly found on a computer dropped off at a repair shop.

This video isn’t very old because he got his new teeth.

Back in April new photos allegedly showing Hunter Biden with ruined teeth before getting veneers have emerged.

The photos were allegedly obtained from the president’s son’s laptop, which holds hundreds of alleged texts and emails detailing his controversial lifestyle.

In one of the shocking images, Hunter can be seen sitting in a dentist’s chair with his teeth completely damaged.

It is not certain if the picture was taken after they had been filed down before he was given veneers, or if they were damaged for another reason.

Image below:

In another photo, Hunter smiles proudly with his new veneers while posing with a woman.

Image below:

Hunter Biden smoked crack with late D.C. Mayor Marion Barry, he revealed to a friend in a recorded call obtained by DailyMail.com.

In the January 2019 conversation, Hunter bragged: ‘I actually smoked crack with Marion Barry I swear to f***ing god.’

Hunter, 51, told his friend that he would regularly smoke with Barry in the restroom of a Georgetown bar while he was an undergraduate there.

Audio below:

Daily Mail Link

Remember when Joe Biden said that his son Hunter was one of the smartest men he knows this says a lot about his cognitivity.

--------------------

Can you imagine if THIS PIECE OF SHIT was one of Trump's children....WALL TO WALL COVERAGE AND A CONTINUED CALL FOR IMPEACHMENT, EVEN WHEN TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!

1627257925202.png

Hunter's laptop is the gift that keeps on giving.

But, since this POS has friends in all the right places...it's not like he is going to lose any sleep about it.

Justice is dead and buried in America.:mad-61:

1627257615951.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back