New video of Arbery swearing at cops, almost got tased

He said that and that the police in America are racists who mistreat poor innocent blacks like the nutty professor at harvard

Those cops did act stupidly. They knew that this professor was in his own home, and they arrested him anyway.

So why did he get all bent out of shape if he wasnt doing anything?

You mean why did he get all bent out of shape because the cops treated him like a criminal?

Oh I get it.
I acted like a dumbass myself.......when I was 16.
Then as I grew into adulthood I found it was best to just cooperate and not to hang out in a known drug dealing area.

He was hanging out in a known drug trafficking area.

And that gives the cops the right to violate his civil rights?
Remember when he was the "peaceful jogger"? Boy, that narrative sure fell apart.

Not really. He was committed no crime. He was minding his own business in a park. A cop decided to search him "just because" and when he got irate about it, another cop tried to use a taser on him (which malfunctioned).

If anyone looks worse for this, it's law enforcement.

You'd have to wonder what these cops would have tried to pull if they weren't required to wear body cams.

Was he arrested?

Why would they arrest him if he wasnt doing anything wrong?
And that of course brings to question. If he wasnt doing anything wrong why'd he get all worked up?
You show the cop your ID and everyone goes away happy.
Dudes just another knappy headed dumbass with a chip on his shoulder.

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

he almost attacked the cops just doing his job

the area is known for drugs and but AA couldn’t understand what he was saying.

Bullshit. Cops rousting a black man for no reason. Harassment. Plain and simple.

Tasing somebody for swearing at them?

Oh please, the cops had every right to ask him questions. They told him it was a known drug area. They said they could smell pot coming from the car. There is a kids playground in the same park. No parent wants marijuana fumes covering the playground. The cop said it's very uncommon for someone to park their car that far back off the road. There was absolutely no issue with the cops simply doing their job and asking questions. I've said all along the McMichaels were wrong for what they did and they'll answer for it in court. With that said, let's not pretend Ahmaud was some saint. He was way out of line and aggressive with those police officers and deserved to get tased.
"They said they could smell pot coming from the car."

They also said they tried to taze him because he wouldn't take his hands out of his car, which is a bald-faced lie.

Are you referring to the dude parked in a known drug trafficking area?
If so you're flat out wrong.
Nope, not wrong. It couldn't be more clear. He's clearly backing away from the vehicle when the tac officer tried to taze him.

Whereas the police report states...

Arbery did not take his hands out of his vehicle; therefore, Tac Ofc. Haney attempted to deploy his taser to protect himself and I from the possibility of death or seriously bodily harm. His taser malfunctioned. We ordered Arbery to get onto the ground and he got down on his knees.

He said keep your hands out of your pockets.
I quoted the police report.

Liar.
The guy that tried to taz him clearly said keep your hands out of your pockets.
I know being a liberal makes you a lazy fuck so I did the foot work for you.....
Go to the .10 second mark,and be sure to clean the wax out of your ears first.

This video shows Arbery disrespect the cops, refused to take commands a couple of times, tazer malfunctioned, to bad.
This kid obviously has some issues, stemming from his parenting, I think that’s a females jacket he’s wearing, he’s exposing his underwear in a public park.

Bullshit. Cops rousting a black man for no reason. Harassment. Plain and simple.

Oh please, the cops had every right to ask him questions. They told him it was a known drug area. They said they could smell pot coming from the car. There is a kids playground in the same park. No parent wants marijuana fumes covering the playground. The cop said it's very uncommon for someone to park their car that far back off the road. There was absolutely no issue with the cops simply doing their job and asking questions. I've said all along the McMichaels were wrong for what they did and they'll answer for it in court. With that said, let's not pretend Ahmaud was some saint. He was way out of line and aggressive with those police officers and deserved to get tased.

They also said they tried to taze him because he wouldn't take his hands out of his car, which is a bald-faced lie.

Nope, not wrong. It couldn't be more clear. He's clearly backing away from the vehicle when the tac officer tried to taze him.

Arbery did not take his hands out of his vehicle; therefore, Tac Ofc. Haney attempted to deploy his taser to protect himself and I from the possibility of death or seriously bodily harm. His taser malfunctioned. We ordered Arbery to get onto the ground and he got down on his knees.

Liar.
I know being a liberal makes you a lazy fuck so I did the foot work for you.....
"Liar."

LOLOL

Did you read the police report on this? You must not have or you would know I'm not lying. That means you're speaking out of pure ignorance. Good job.
thumbsup.gif

"The guy that tried to taz him clearly said keep your hands out of your pockets. I know being a liberal makes you a lazy fuck so I did the foot work for you..... Go to the .10 second mark,and be sure to clean the wax out of your ears first."

Here's what officer Haney was looking at just as he was about to deploy his taser...

arbery4.jpg

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

Did you read the police report on this? You must not have or you would know I'm not lying. That means you're speaking out of pure ignorance. Good job.
thumbsup.gif

"The guy that tried to taz him clearly said keep your hands out of your pockets. I know being a liberal makes you a lazy fuck so I did the foot work for you..... Go to the .10 second mark,and be sure to clean the wax out of your ears first."

Here's what officer Haney was looking at just as he was about to deploy his taser...

View attachment 339123

His hands were in his pocket when he first stated it.
Dont show me pictures,look at the video.

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 339123

LOL

I showed you what he was looking at just as he was about to deploy his taser ... meaning Arbery complied; there was no good reason to taze him.

And did you read the police report? If you do, you'll see I didn't lie when I said it states...

Arbery did not take his hands out of his vehicle; therefore, Tac Ofc. Haney attempted to deploy his taser...

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 339123
Lol post the image to make him say this lol

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 339123

LOL

I showed you what he was looking at just as he was about to deploy his taser ... meaning Arbery complied; there was no good reason to taze him.

And did you read the police report? If you do, you'll see I didn't lie when I said it states...

Arbery did not take his hands out of his vehicle; therefore, Tac Ofc. Haney attempted to deploy his taser...

Thats beside the point.
He said keep your hands out of your pocket,which at that time he had his hands in his pocket.
And of course you claimed the tazing officer told him to keed his hands away from the car. A total lie.

So?

What does a video taken years ago have to do with him being hunted then murdered by men who aren't police?

And if it's ok for them to do that because of something Arbery did years ago, is it ok to hunt down and murder the trump followers in the video below years from now for yelling at and swearing at the police?

Or is it just ok to do that to a black man?

The racial divide in America is just red meat for you communist russian trolls to use to divide America and manipulate the stupid trump followers.

It doesn't work with the rest of America. We're not stupid.

By the way, how's the weather today in moscow comrade?

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 339123

LOL

Thats beside the point.
He said keep your hands out of your pocket,which at that time he had his hands in his pocket.
And of course you claimed the tazing officer told him to keed his hands away from the car. A total lie.
Serious question.... are you fucking retarded?

I never said the officer told him to keep his hands away from the car.

Do you not understand English? Is English your 4th language? What exactly is your problem??

I said the police report states...

So?

What does a video taken years ago have to do with him being hunted then murdered by men who aren't police?

And if it's ok for them to do that because of something Arbery did years ago, is it ok to hunt down and murder the trump followers in the video below years from now for yelling at and swearing at the police?

The racial divide in America is just red meat for you communist russian trolls to use to divide America and manipulate the stupid trump followers.

it goes to establish a pattern of violence and disrespect for the police and authority figures,,,

your video shows free people demanding their rights be restored from a fascist government,,,

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 339123

LOL

Thats beside the point.

Do you not understand English? Is English your 4th language? What exactly is your problem??

Your post doesnt imply that 312

Liar.
"Liar."

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

View attachment 339123

LOL

Thats beside the point.

Your post doesnt imply that 312
Retard, from post #312...

... have you always been this retarded?

Still, he was unarmed and jogging (even if he may have been casing a neighborhood for a future burglary), thus there was no justification in shooting him, until such time as he might have actually broken into a home and was in the act of burglarizing it, at which time he should be shot, with extreme gratification in ridding the world of one more thief.

So?

Huh? Arbery stole a hammer, charged and attack men following the criminal. And he paid the price

Still, he was unarmed and jogging (even if he may have been casing a neighborhood for a future burglary), thus there was no justification in shooting him, until such time as he might have actually broken into a home and was in the act of burglarizing it, at which time he should be shot, with extreme gratification in ridding the world of one more thief.
When was he shot? Use your head

This is why I don't like body cams. If this were the old days the police could have worked his mouthy punk ass over with flashlights.

He was hanging out in a known drug trafficking area.

And that gives the cops the right to violate his civil rights?
Remember when he was the "peaceful jogger"? Boy, that narrative sure fell apart.

Not really. He was committed no crime. He was minding his own business in a park. A cop decided to search him "just because" and when he got irate about it, another cop tried to use a taser on him (which malfunctioned).

If anyone looks worse for this, it's law enforcement.

You'd have to wonder what these cops would have tried to pull if they weren't required to wear body cams.

Was he arrested?

Why would they arrest him if he wasnt doing anything wrong?
And that of course brings to question. If he wasnt doing anything wrong why'd he get all worked up?
You show the cop your ID and everyone goes away happy.
Dudes just another knappy headed dumbass with a chip on his shoulder.

Why would they even stop him if he wasn't doing anything wrong?

Well you know you usually get pissed off when folks are harassing you and you aren't doing anything wrong.

Well you know you racist love to see the police messing with black men, because that is usually the only way you cowards can do it.

This is why I don't like body cams. If this were the old days the police could have worked his mouthy punk ass over with flashlights.

So he should have just bowed down and kept his mouth shut, I know that most of the racist trash longs for the Good Ole Days.

So?

Huh? Arbery stole a hammer, charged and attack men following the criminal. And he paid the price

Time will tell if these racist cowards pay a price.

Forum List

Back