New vaccine by Pfizer for babes

What exactly in your thought processes causes you to think that what Eder, E7, geaux, ravi, or I posted means we have any sort of problem with informed consent?
I give you all of your posts in this thread as an example.
Then you are lying. Not one post by any of those mentioned even comes close to implying that we are against informed consent.

If you want to refute my claim that you are dishonest in lying and misrepresenting our position, then quote a post where you see this anti-informed consent view of any of us.

Or, are you just off your anti-psychotics and seeing things that aren't there?

It's The Onion, Ro. :rolleyes:
I'm not the one that posted it.
Which you took seriously.

Last edited:
What exactly in your thought processes causes you to think that what Eder, E7, geaux, ravi, or I posted means we have any sort of problem with informed consent?
Then you are lying. Not one post by any of those mentioned even comes close to implying that we are against informed consent.

If you want to refute my claim that you are dishonest in lying and misrepresenting our position, then quote a post where you see this anti-informed consent view of any of us.

It's The Onion, Ro. :rolleyes:

You really would like to twist my thoughts into yours. Your cumulation of posts shows you have nothing to add. You do not like my "thought processes" put me on ignore. Ask Eder and Ravi to share that good vaccine that they have with you. It may help you.

You really would like to twist my thoughts into yours. Your cumulation of posts shows you have nothing to add. You do not like my "thought processes" put me on ignore. Ask Eder and Ravi to share that good vaccine that they have with you. It may help you.
Regardless of the additional chaff, you have no quote from any of us indicating that we are against informed consent. I already knew that, but do want to highlight that fact.

Forum List

Back