New UK strain more deadly ???

There is no science behind 'could be's', 'likely more's' or 'may haves'.

The assessment confirmed that concern, but the scientists also said there would need to be more extensive studies conducted on deaths.

I'm only 36 and got a letter through literally a few minutes ago for my first dose of the vaccine.

I had asthma as a child, but grew out of it - I must still have it on my medical records or something to get offered this early.

Not that I'm complaining.

This is also what the catholic mafia punk and slothful epidemiologist, Fauci, said: “may be” more contagious. The above report is yellow journalism’s sensationalist propaganda in your face with Chicago Grills. It’s calling B.1.1.7, a “variant” when in reality this term is being used to denote a collection of seventeen mutations, and it’s unlikely that all 17 are showing in 82 countries. It was deceptive and unscientific from the beginning not to precisely name each of the two amino acids involved in every mutation. Duh, duped again. The deception is occurring because, like the COVID-19 sequence that disproves the lab manipulation theory, the “reader” of the sequence learns things about each amino, because each mutation is either neutral, beneficial, or detrimental. If COVID-19 were to have been a lab creation, the existing sequence shows that it could not have been a deliberate manipulation to increase virulence for humans nor the Increased affinity to human ACE2 receptors. The term B.1.1.7 is used to keep readers dumbed down, barefoot, and pregnant on Fairy Tale Farm.

Badger’s first dose had no implications, though the second dose may cause a bit of nausea, and that’s because after the first dose, the immune system is cocked and ready for the invader.

Here’s an example of serious misleading media info, as not a single amino acid mutation is mentioned when using the “South African” moniker:

New York Post 8 Feb 2021 Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Should Ward Off South African Strain, Study Shows

Rest assured, not a single thing will be learned about COVID-19’s biology in nature as long as the reader is kept in the dark about precise amino acid mutations, especially this “one” that makes it more contagious. The problem is that if it is naming the N501Y mutation, which other reports indeed have called “South African N501Y,” then it originally arose in Chinese lab mice, not in South Africa.

URL seems to be correctly transcribed, and may be retrieved with a title search.

If this is true , then many of us may not see another Super Bowl

Very scary ..if true

"Better stop your grinnin' and drop your linen."
Oddly I feel like dying ain’t that bad
Viruses mutate? Who knew?

Forum List

Back