New UFO caught in photo

The ocean...deepest parts...has not been fully explored and probably never will in our lifetime. It would not surprise me if there were things down there hiding, not of this world.

I've heard about this underwater thing before. Good place to hide if you're an alien from another planet. Ever wonder about Jonah and the Whale? Well, here ya go.

With China and Russia (and India and Iran) all working feverishly to develop new weapons, I would tend to believe it's something from one of the militaries.

Until a UFO sits still on the ground and thousands of people witness it, I'll discount all these sightings to hoaxes or sensationalism.

If I would have known where it was going to be I would have hitched a ride and got out of this country the hard way. I'll take my chances with the character of aliens over what I've experienced.

• Banned
With China and Russia (and India and Iran) all working feverishly to develop new weapons, I would tend to believe it's something from one of the militaries.

Until a UFO sits still on the ground and thousands of people witness it, I'll discount all these sightings to hoaxes or sensationalism.

Ask yourself...if they are THAT advanced, why would they hide, waiting for a species as stupid as mankind?

Wouldn't they be MUCH better off zooming to some other corner of the Universe to enjoy far more intelligent beings?

I think someone is pumping their own ego and flattering themselves.

Ask yourself...if they are THAT advanced, why would they hide, waiting for a species as stupid as mankind?

Wouldn't they be MUCH better off zooming to some other corner of the Universe to enjoy far more intelligent beings?
Hmmm.....

Anthills ring a bell?
Shrimp on a treadmill perhaps?
How bout looking at monkeys at your local zoo?

I think someone is pumping their own ego and flattering themselves.
Flunkies demoted to earth duty.

Not the thumbnail photo. It's a triangular object coming UP out of the ocean.
This leaked photo...
7hko5k30xg5furfb_1607167036.jpeg

...sure does look a helluva lot like the ship this guy is showing us at 7:00 into this video.

Forum List

Back