New Twist in Arizona Audit

Government contractor emails are not “public record”. God you’re an idiot.

Really? That’s new. Because when we do work for the Government we are told not to send emails because there is a record of them that must be maintained. We are told to handle everything voice.

Hit post before I was done. Sorry for the error.

When you are a Government Contractor you are subject to the Sunshine Laws the same as every other public employee. The Cyber Ninjas thought they were smart. But they forgot their emails and memos and conversations would be public record.
Please tell us what they said.

Barr is Deep State and ran a corrupt DOJ that investigated squat. If that is all you got, you got nothing. A shill like you is not worth listening to and never will be.
A widely discredited GOP-led review of the 2020 election in Arizona's largest county has concluded that Joe Biden indeed received more votes there than Donald Trump.
According to a draft copy of the findings obtained by NPR member station KJZZ, a hand recount of the nearly 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County hewed closely to the official canvass of the results approved by county leaders.
In fact, the new hand recount for Biden exceeded the county's tally by 99 votes, while Trump received 261 fewer votes than the official results.

Screen Shot 2020-08-03 at 8.40.55 AM.png

LOSER

This shit is being dumped on Friday night at 4pm! Bwahahaha. This is so bad it’s hilarious. How will Trumpista’s react??? Close their eyes and stomp like babies. Will anyone ever believe these fuckers again? I know…. Send more money to Trump. That will prove it. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

1760965B-CBAF-4924-AB12-04518C1D9399.jpeg

Someone didn’t watch the news today. News flash. Trump cheated and lost by more than was reported. The auditors are committing pack suicide tonight.

There was obvious and massive fraud. Period.
If there was any fraud trump perpetrated it. I remember in the original review of the Arizona votes the only irregularity they found was a man tried to vote twice for trump. I also remember him telling his followers to do so. Most probably ignored it, but he has many lamebrain followers who would try to do such a thing. The Republican auditdemonstrated again and vote for Biden and a loss in votes for trump game and votes, they probably just qualified a whole bunch of other people who voted twice for him. The whole truth will come out sooner or later. Republicans can't bury all this s***. They brought it up.

If there was any fraud trump perpetrated it. I remember in the original review of the Arizona votes the only irregularity they found was a man tried to vote twice for trump. I also remember him telling his followers to do so. Most probably ignored it, but he has many lamebrain followers who would try to do such a thing. The Republican auditdemonstrated again and vote for Biden and a loss in votes for trump game and votes, they probably just qualified a whole bunch of other people who voted twice for him. The whole truth will come out sooner or later. Republicans can't bury all this s***. They brought it up.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Clarifying, the Republican audit gave more votes for Biden and less votes for trump. More people who voted twice were probably found. How else could the fraud get so many volts in the first place.

You know it all, or at least you think you do. remember you are the one who put your faith in the biggest liar to come down the pike since creation. That's not very smart.
Not what I asked you, stupid.

Not what I asked you, stupid.
I think you're the one who's stupid, it's been all over the news. You really must live under a rock. and I'm not in the mood to help someone who keeps insulting my intelligence who obviously doesn't have any themselves. Keep digging your own hole, you're just like trump. And that is no complement. That is an insult.

Forum List

Back