New Trump Social Media Site Expected To Eclipse Facebook/Twitter

You're going to pretend progressives aren't also fragile people that want safe spaces?
I asked you to show me the "troves of progressives" throwing tantrums and starting their own social media sites because they can't call people "fags"??

You can't...

That both sides do it shit don't work if you can't show both sides doing the "it" part

That is not how capitalism works....

Gettr is up and running...

Gab is up and running...

Telegram is up and running...

And still....whiney conservative cucks like you are still claiming "But the liberals will stop us from having our own sites"

Shut yo bitch ass up
Why do you think FaceBook is agitating for new internet regulations? It's not from altruistic inclinations.

I asked you to show me the "troves of progressives" throwing tantrums and starting their own social media sites because they can't call people "fags"??

You can't...

That both sides do it shit don't work if you can't show both sides doing the "it" part
So that's your position then?

"Progressives don't do this."

That's what you're going with?

Gab is up and running...

And still....whiney conservative cucks like you are still claiming "But the liberals will stop us from having our own sites"

Shut yo bitch ass up
hahahhahHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..I see you speak Jive, also

Why do you think FaceBook is agitating for new internet regulations? It's not from altruistic inclinations.
Facebook is driven by a profit motive.....like most corporations...that is how capitalism works...nothing altruistic about it....

That still doesn't refute the fact that Conservatives incessantly whine about not having their own social media site..even tho I just named 3....

What conservatives really are sad about is the fact they don't have the CONTROL they want

"Former U.S. President Donald Trump will launch his own social media app, TRUTH Social, that he said would "stand up to Big Tech" companies such as Twitter and Facebook that have barred him from their platforms. TRUTH Social will be created through a new company formed by a merger of the Trump Media and Technology Group and a special acquisition company (SPAC), according to a press release distributed by both organizations.

The social network, set for a beta launch next month and full rollout in the first quarter of 2022, is the first of three stages in the company's plans, followed by a subscription video-on-demand service called TMTG+ that will feature entertainment, news and podcasts, according to the news release. In a slide deck on its website, the company envisions eventually competing against Amazon.com's AWS cloud service and Google Cloud."

It's hard to keep track of which social media platform is supposed to be the Conservative media platform of choice...Is it Parler, Gettr, Gab?? I believe Trump's original dream was to just start a media/entertainment company and he had hoped his vanity project presidential run in 2016 would help launch it... after his first couple of attempts at a social media platform failed -- this new site will be a game-changer....and you would be a fool to not invest now...short term gains are guaranteed..

View attachment 554475

However, if this social media/tech company manages to outperform Amazon, Google and Twitter -- wouldn't that make them Big Tech too?? Or is that just some all encompassing boogey man term we use to describe everything we don't like?
Didn't he already try this once and fail miserably as usual?

Gab is up and running...

Any real threat to the big tech monoliths will be choked off by the liberal elite.
And still....whiney conservative cucks like you
You're spewing fallacious garbage & can't comprehend my siggie.

are still claiming "But the liberals will stop us from having our own sites"
See above.
Shut yo bitch ass up
See above.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH--YOU are the racist...it's OBVIOUS
Here is how I know dic suckers like you are racist.....

You claimed only "liberals and blacks" are racist...

Funny how you made sure to use the term "liberals" so you won't have to say "white folks" -- because that would include you...

But when it came to calling "blacks" racist....you made no such distinction....why?

download (4).jpeg

The fact that you would ask somebody to prove something you know is true is how I know you're a slimy partisan that doesn't want to have a real conversation, or do anything really but stand on the rooftops and scream "FUCK THE RIGHT WING! FUCKIN' NAZIS! BOOYAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Any real threat to the big tech monoliths will be choked off by the liberal elite.

You're spewing fallacious garbage & can't comprehend my siggie.

See above.

See above.
Gettr
Gab
Telegram
Rumble...

How are these sites up and running?

Why hasn't the "liberal" elite stopped them?

Don't you get tired of exposing to the world how much weak you conservatives are?

Your answer to everything is always "the libs won't let us"

Shut yo cry-baby ass up

Funny how you made sure to use the term "liberals" so you won't have to say "white folks" -- because that would include you...

But when it came to calling "blacks" racist....you made no such distinction....why?

You claimed only conservatives are racist...

Funny how you made sure to use the term conservatives so you won't have to say "black folks" -- because that would include you...

But when it came to calling whites racist....you made no such distinction....why?

Those aren't the facts, but continue to comfort yourself.
1. Did Rush Limbaugh dominate AM talk radio for decades? Yes or no.
2. Did the left try to set up their own AM talk radio in an attempt to compete? Yes or no.
3. Were they successful? Yes or no.

Those are the facts I referenced that you say are not facts. Care to elaborate?

per capita, most ''''dic'''' suckers are liberals

The fact that you would ask somebody to prove something you know is true is how I know you're a slimy partisan that doesn't want to have a real conversation, or do anything really but stand on the rooftops and scream "FUCK THE RIGHT WING! FUCKIN' NAZIS! BOOYAAAAAAAAA!!!"
I just asked you to give me examples of "liberals" doing what conservatives are doing...as in....them throwing tantrums and starting their own social media platforms because they can't call people nggrs or fags without any consequences

And you have failed.....

I have provided numerous examples of Conservatives doing it...

Even provided an example of a prominent conservative demanding their own platform....then whining about the fact that platform is full of nothing but racists.......

How can liberals "choke it off?"
Very easily.

Are you seriously so deep in the liberal echo chamber that you're not aware of the massive/pervasive abuses and censorship committed by big tech?

Look up Google censorship.

New Topics

Forum List

Back