New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Women arent equal to men in many ways. And vice versa.
Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Your cries for total equality will always fall of death ears....Why you ask? Get this....WE AREN'T EQUALS...and stereotypes will never EVER go away....TA-DA!
It might be easier if you just get your shit right...stop the resistance, just be fucking normal....Whatta ya say?

You're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard - that's a totally out of context quote and you know damned well - We can always tell when you are lying. Your lips move.
Oh, really? He said the words . In what context would it be ok to make those remarks?
Okay - i did some quick research and I got cider in mmy ear .... miracles do happen. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. His statement is undefendable Relish this moment because you'll probably never hear it again - You're Right -

Equality among people is something made up by complete losers so they dont feel like complete losers.
It depends on what you mean by equality Sure men and women are different so in that respect there is inequality. What this joker is advocating is they women should not have the same rights as men. You do understand the difference, right?

It depends on what you mean by equality Sure men and women are different so in that respect there is inequality. What this joker is advocating is they women should not have the same rights as men. You do understand the difference, right?
I took it as he wanted women out of the way like old times.

Watch the video clip!!

I note that the money shot of that phrase, is not in quotes. So, what did he actually say? BTW, never heard of this guy, or of the board he is supposedly a member of, or anything it has done.

Watch the video clip!!
We aren’t equal.. Did you go to 2nd grade?

I would be interested to hear his opinions on the other 20+ genders....

Yeah, put him in front of a panel with

Michael Robinson
Lindsay Graham
Hillary
Huma Abedein
Anthony Weiner

and hire Jerry Springer to moderate.....

Forum List

Back