New Trump ad out

I love how fascists and populists manafacture an image of strength around them, and the useful idiots eat it up.

671ac7e71758833b9fa06de540035d0f.jpg

Can someone explain to me what a strong ruler actually looks like?

Any douchebag can give orders to send others to die.

I love how fascists and populists manafacture an image of strength around them, and the useful idiots eat it up.

So having advertisement means you are a racist now?

Dude, you are retarded...

He's the vastly superior candidate. Vastly... And given he is a billionaire, well he does have quite a few strengths, too.

He's the vastly superior candidate. Vastly... And given he is a billionaire, well he does have quite a few strengths, too.
I just ignore the moron up there. He is just mad that Clinton reminds everyone of a off their rocker screeching old woman with a mental disorder and not a leader.

Trump:

Hillary's oppression Olympics (check out the dislike bar):

Benito Mussolini was not racist. He was just an authoritarian prick that shares many personality traits with Donald Trump

By the way, the guy who made this OP is a white supremacist, which are the sort of people populist pussies like Donald Trump attract.

And you talk like this as a means of deflection.

He's the vastly superior candidate. Vastly...

Now you are starting to emulate Trump. The cult of personality is worse than I thought.

"It's going to be fantastic. Fantastic I tell you!"

And given he is a billionaire, well he does have quite a few strengths, too.

He is a great crook, I'll give him that.

You still haven't acknowledged the fact that he admitted to bribing politicians in order to save his business with taxpayer dollars. Ironically he wasn't paying taxes during that time.

Benito Mussolini was not racist. He was just an authoritarian prick that shares many personality traits with Donald Trump

By the way, the guy who made this OP is a white supremacist, which are the sort of people populist pussies like Donald Trump attract.

And you talk like this as a means of deflection.

He's the vastly superior candidate. Vastly...

Now you are starting to emulate Trump. The cult of personality is worse than I thought.

"It's going to be fantastic. Fantastic I tell you!"

And given he is a billionaire, well he does have quite a few strengths, too.

How much money you have does not count for much when it was all stolen.

You still haven't acknowledged the fact that he admitted to bribing politicians in order to save his business with taxpayer dollars. Ironically he wasn't paying taxes during that time.

You are once again, fully out of it. First claim Donald is responsible for the housing bubble, and now he is Mussolini. You have gone full retard, I hope you realize that.

If you think Trump stole his money, SUE HIM... theft is illegal.

That's right Norman, keep laughing all the way to the concentration camp.

You are once again, fully out of it. First claim Donald is responsible for the housing bubble

I never made that claim. I said he was responcible for inflating the bubble economy, which is distinct from the housing bubble that formed during the recession.

Have you ever read about bubble economies in econ writing or such, because otherwise you would not of conflated the term with a specific US housing bubble.

and now he is Mussolini. You have gone full retard, I hope you realize that.

Very much like Mussolini. And Hitler...

Well, I have a whole list of authoritarian populists that have been given power by useful idiots like you.

Last edited:

He attracts people who adore Hitler like Odium.

And Clinton attracts actual criminals at a far higher rate...

And Clinton attracts actual criminals at a far higher rate...

Trump attracts oligarchs from Russia and the mafia from the United States, bitch please.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

10. Play the Nazi card

Mussolini was not a nazi, although there are plenty of parallels between Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

Like it or not, there will always be people like Hitler (Trump) that will try to rise into power, and every once in awhile the useful idiots will allow it to happen.

Forum List

Back