New Tone: Twitter Democrats Want Republicans Dead...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
We're all Americans aren't we? Very sad & frightening stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hK8FIQ0zYfM]Twitter Users Want Republicans Dead - YouTube[/ame]

See, this is what the right considers "the left" they find random no bodies then cry about how mean those no bodies are.

Ex:
Rep: Lefties are mean people
Person2: What do you mean? Obama?
Rep: This waitress the other day didnt give me a napkin and I know she was a dem!
Person2: How will you ever move on with life after that?

See, this is what the right considers "the left" they find random no bodies then cry about how mean those no bodies are.

Ex:
Rep: This waitress the other day didnt give me a napkin and I know she was a dem!

Your rant needs more straw.

This is how some treat their fellow Americans. These are very dark days for our Nation.

Violence has no place in the political discussion.

Im glad the right NOW agrees

Remember when you guys used to say repetedly that this kind of talk means nothing.

Right up until a democrat got a bullet to the head.

The Democrats are fomenting quite a bit of hate. Are more votes really worth it? They really should start thinking about that.

Ex:

Yeah because tweets from random people are so troubling...Wait, I think the words that were used is "sad and FRIGHTENING!" Twitter and fright lol

This is the most disturbing video i've seen in many years. There is a whole lot of hate out there. More than most think.

Ex:

Yeah because tweets from random people are so troubling...Wait, I think the words that were used is "sad and FRIGHTENING!" Twitter and fright lol

Do you understand the difference between fact and your fiction?

Personally I dont give you that much credit. Prove me wrong.

I get it, Republicans and the Tea Party are mean and violent, Dems and Unions are peace loving, gentle and just speaking their mind, they don't really mean it. They're just trying to fire up their base so they will vote.

Did I get that right???:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I didnt watch much of the video but at least one tweeter said they were a republican

Forum List

Back