New to Forum

New member. Retired US Navy Command Master Chief. Strong supporter of equal rights for all, regardless of race, creed, color, or sex.

Insignia of a Navy Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Command Master Chief Petty OfficerCMDCM

Welcome to the Zoo!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Last edited:
..................:welcome:

I've worked around several retied Master Chief's at my job.
About half were sober at work and really into the bottle at home. ... :booze:
Well, I am not one of those., although I have known some. I personally never drank to excess, and, now, for the last several years MAY have one or two glasses of wine per year.

..................:welcome:

I've worked around several retied Master Chief's at my job.
About half were sober at work and really into the bottle at home. ... :booze:
Well, I am not one of those., although I have known some. I personally never drank to excess, and, now, for the last several years MAY have one or two glasses of wine per year.
I'm curious. Why do you immediately make derogatory remarks about my background when you know nothing about me?

" Facing Consequences Of Idealist Schemes Scrutinized "

* Non Equal Wrights Of Endowment Versus Equal Wrights Of Protection *

New member. Retired US Navy Command Master Chief. Strong supporter of equal rights for all, regardless of race, creed, color, or sex.

I'm curious. Why do you immediately make derogatory remarks about my background when you know nothing about me?
Don't be so thin skinned. It wasn't about you per se.
Just a personal observation. ... :cool:
Heh! My skin is about an inch thick. But - I am new to this forum, and it will take some time to get to know individual posters. Have already been reading a number of posts. There are definitely a lot of both open-minded and narrow-minded individuals here. Not unexpected.

But I am disappointed to not see more constructive debate on a variety of issues. Hopefully, that is only because of the relatively small sample size.

Forum List

Back