New to Forum

donttread

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2008
Hello all, I an new to this Forum or at least haven't been here in a very long time. Looking for lively but civil debate with folks who know how to disagree without being disagreeable.

Hello all, I an new to this Forum or at least haven't been here in a very long time. Looking for lively but civil debate with folks who know how to disagree without being disagreeable.
Looking for lively but civil debate with folks who know how to disagree without being disagreeable.
Well that just made this place not your place. But welcome anyway....

Welcome or welcome back, whichever applies, but if you're holding out for what's in that last phrase, well let's just say today is a great day to keep shopping.

Might want to explain that screen name though. :wtf:

Welcome or welcome back, whichever applies, but if you're holding out for what's in that last phrase, well let's just say today is a great day to keep shopping.

Might want to explain that screen name though. :wtf:
yeah, with this progressive slave, Donttread is a trigger and makes him whine.

Welcome. . . . I have bad news for you. . . .

4o2vpn.jpg

Welcome or welcome back, dont tread. Hope you enjoy the boards this time. Who were you before coming back? Were you the guy whose avi was the don't tread on me flag? Just wondering. Regardless. Though welcome. :thup:

Forum List

Back