New Testamement burned in Tel Aviv!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday.

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago.

Soon he was talking with Russian, Italian and French television stations, "explaining to their highly offended audiences back home how he had not meant for the Bibles to be burned, and trying to undo the damage caused by the news (and photographs) of Jews burning New Testaments," The Jerusalem Post reported.
good!
but if some guys would torch the talmud, the ADL will piss in his mouth! :confused:
Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel - CNN.com

eeric11.jpg

or_yehuda.jpg

Last edited:
Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Religious intolerance? Whodathunkit? So some Jews burned what they see as a heretical text? And the authorities are going to investigate the incident. So on balance it seems that a few individuals got cranky with another religion and had a demo. But the authorities are going to follow it up to see if there have been breaches of the law. The threat to religious freedom will not come from a bunch of cranky individuals, it will come from the state and in this one it looks like the state isn't going to stand for that.

Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Religious intolerance? Whodathunkit? So some Jews burned what they see as a heretical text? And the authorities are going to investigate the incident. So on balance it seems that a few individuals got cranky with another religion and had a demo. But the authorities are going to follow it up to see if there have been breaches of the law. The threat to religious freedom will not come from a bunch of cranky individuals, it will come from the state and in this one it looks like the state isn't going to stand for that.
they are genetically christianophobic :doubt:
Vatican complains to Israel about 'blasphemous' TV programme - Telegraph

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them - Haaretz - Israel News

So there are religious zealots in Isreal?

Who knew?

That land has always been known for its tolerate people.

That's why its generally such a peaceful place, right?

So there are religious zealots in Isreal?

Who knew?

That land has always been known for its tolerate people.

That's why its generally such a peaceful place, right?

Muslims, Christians, and Jews still live in peace on the Palestinian side of the wall.

"We condemn this heinous act ..."

Okay, so it was kind of primitive intellectually, one might even say rude. Still, isn't "heinous" a little over the top? Anyone? It isn't like they took out a library with rare first editions, those were all mass produced.

If you read the link in the OP. This "literature" was passed out by missionairies to them.

I think the missionairies have audacity to try and convert jews in Israel.

In any case, it was handed to them, they can burn it if they want to.

I was thinking of you Freeman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist[/ame]

As far as I understand the burning of a bible isn't really compareable to the burning of a talmud of even a Koran. Most versions of Christianity hold the words, not the physical book/scroll itself to be sacred. The other two are sacred as physical objects.

The practice of burning bibles falls more under asshattery than sacrilige. Still a dumb thing to do.

Burning the new Testment?

Sounds like freedom of speech to me.

Of course in Isreal one does not have freedom of speech like we have here, do they?

Of course in Isreal one does not have freedom of speech like we have here, do they?
this faked democracy is called "selective democracy", for example falachas joos are thrown in special ghettos in Tel Aviv but ashke-nazis benefit from high commodities in special areas.

It's exactly like south african apartheid regim.

In a free society ownership of material possesions is absolute.

Isn't that ironic?

In a slave society the slave owners used the same logic to defend their right to own PEOPLE as chattel.

I guess that the right to own private property and having a slave society are not necessarily mutually exclusive, now, are they?

Isn't that ironic?

In a slave society the slave owners used the same logic to defend their right to own PEOPLE as chattel.

I guess that the right to own private property and having a slave society are not necessarily mutually exclusive, now, are they?

Considering slavery is an integral part of Islam, when might we expect Islamos to update their arcane ideology?

this faked democracy is called "selective democracy", for example falachas joos are thrown in special ghettos in Tel Aviv but ashke-nazis benefit from high commodities in special areas.

It's exactly like south african apartheid regim.

You read too many bogus websites, schizo.

Freedom House recently awarded Israel near-perfect grades for freedom in its society, political rights and civil liberties, almost like the US.

Thus, you're PWNED, again.

Be sure to take your schizophrenia meds.

Isn't that ironic?

Considering slavery is an integral part of Islam, when might we expect Islamos to update their arcane ideology?

there is no single verse in Bible who encourage slaves liberation contrary to Kuran which encourage it.

The church and slavery.: By Albert Barnes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back