New Tesla Pickup unveiled

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Elon Musk unveiled the new Tesla all electric pickup truck to packed crowd.

In my opinion, it looks like a trapezoid on wheels that was riveted together by an amatuer sheet metal worker who didn't have access to any metal forming equipment.

The price to purchase one of these artsy high tech wonders wasn't announced. But based on the price of the Tesla cars. I'm sure it's gonna cost a pretty penny.

I can't imagine very many people standing in line to purchase one.
... :cool:

upload_2019-11-22_17-22-50.png

It is not going to win any design awards. It just looks unfinished. Musk should bring in Dave Kindig or Chip Foose to finish off the design

I can see an owner being laughed out of the parking lot of whatever DIY store he parks it in.

Maybe the design is efficient.

Did that occur to anybody?

Seems to me when you're dealing with a moving object involving aerodynamics and friction, efficiency is Job One.
It's a helluva lot more important than "what it looks like". It's a truck, not a prom dress.

In my opinion, it looks like a trapezoid on wheels that was riveted together by an amatuer sheet metal worker who didn't have access to any metal forming equipment.

The price to purchase one of these artsy high tech wonders wasn't announced. But based on the price of the Tesla cars. I'm sure it's gonna cost a pretty penny.

View attachment 291154
You’re late.
A Futuristic Blend Of Ugly And Useless

The new Tesla pickup truck unveiling went from bad to worse when the unbreakable window shattered after being struck with a heavy object.

You just know Elon was PO'ed and heads are gonna roll back at corporate Hq.
.. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 291154
Looks like a tank and a Delorean had a baby

The new Tesla pickup truck unveiling went from bad to worse when the unbreakable window shattered after being struck with a heavy object.

You just know Elon was PO'ed and heads are gonna roll back at corporate Hq.
.. :lol: :lol:

The whole video:

View attachment 291154
Base price $39,000.

Seems to me when you're dealing with a moving object involving aerodynamics and friction, efficiency is Job One.
It's a helluva lot more important than "what it looks like". It's a truck, not a prom dress.

Why do I suspect your prom dress was really fugly?

Apparently, hipsters don't haul lumber.

Oh, wait, nm, looks like you can, I guess...

cybertruck-bed.jpg

Also, camper mode...

tesla-cybertruck.jpg

Last edited:

Why do I suspect your prom dress was really fugly?

Because you're a retard?

What do I win?

Is Musk purposefully trying to bankrupt his company?
It seems like a kooky gimmick about every six months.

That "truck" is hideous.

Forum List

Back