New Tesla model gets crappy rating!

Indeed. People who live in cities where you can see the air believe they have the moral imperative to tell me how to live my life.

Isn't that just the stupidest thing?
Now look, stupid ass, no one gives a shit what you do in your rural ghetto. There will come a time, not at all distant, when it will be illegal to run an ICE in a city. As for ICE's in rural areas, great. Enjoy paying many times as much to run your vehicle. We just don't give a damn.

Now look, stupid ass, no one gives a shit what you do in your rural ghetto. There will come a time, not at all distant, when it will be illegal to run an ICE in a city. As for ICE's in rural areas, great. Enjoy paying many times as much to run your vehicle. We just don't give a damn.

And you will see the cities that implement those rules collapse.

Pure EV's won't be viable for years.

But by all means buy one.

EV's in general are faster over the quarter mile than an ICE powered car. Beyond the quarter mile though, and the ICE takes over.

Sure, there are ICE cars that will go 200+ mph. But how useful is that really? I have been driving for 45 years, and can count on one hand the number of times I have gone over 100 mph. But being able to accelerate immediately is useful.

The hell you don't. You're all totalitarian-wannabes. Leftists think they should run everything. Don't even bother trying to deny it; you can't.

You'll take it dry up the ass from your fellow leftists, and think, "This is good and right and proper." You won't care at all when their policies impact your life negatively. Like a good sheep, you'll be told to blame someone else, and you will.

Sure, there are ICE cars that will go 200+ mph. But how useful is that really? I have been driving for 45 years, and can count on one hand the number of times I have gone over 100 mph. But being able to accelerate immediately is useful.

Lots of cars can accelerate fast. Most people can't handle those levels of acceleration. Far more accidents occur at the beginning of the acceleration than happen once you are past the first 100 feet.

Lots of cars can accelerate fast. Most people can't handle those levels of acceleration. Far more accidents occur at the beginning of the acceleration than happen once you are past the first 100 feet.

I drove a Tesla Model S P90D a few years ago. The acceleration was off the chart. It felt like a 6 Flags ride more than a car.

But it handled impeccably well, even as it took off like a rocket.

Teslas are trendy cars for Yuppies.

My son that lives in one of the upscale North Atlanta suburbs bought one.

I told him he was an idiot. L-I batteries are terrible technology.

I drove a Tesla Model S P90D a few years ago. The acceleration was off the chart. It felt like a 6 Flags ride more than a car.

But it handled impeccably well, even as it took off like a rocket.

Yes, they are quite fun. Anything that go's fast is!

Well shit for brains, the difference between a large EV van and an ICE van is over £30,000. So to break even on fuel, that would happen after 245,000 miles. Plus I can tow with my ICE van, the van manufacturers state you can't tow with theirs.

So by all means harp the fuck on about your beloved EV's but with current technology, shove them right up your fucking arsehole, that hole you fucking talk out of. Current technology is shit, and in the UK, they need to sort it out but 2030 because if they don't, price and capability are shit. And what's worse than shit? Your fucking existence.

Already have batteries that do not do that. Do try to keep up, old man.

Incorrect..........as usual. Tesla's spontaneously burst into flames.......everyone and their brother knows it.

Eventually, those cars are going to be forced to install a complicated fire suppression system thus upping the costs even more ( regular folks already cant afford Tesla's ). Its called a dumpster fire.

Ive been hearing about miracle battery innovation in here from Old Rocks for 10 years now.......invariably, the technology is at least 10 years behind the links he posts up. In other words, its Oz stuff. Always with the caption, "Will be here in two years!" :abgg2q.jpg:

Well shit for brains, the difference between a large EV van and an ICE van is over £30,000. So to break even on fuel, that would happen after 245,000 miles. Plus I can tow with my ICE van, the van manufacturers state you can't tow with theirs.

So by all means harp the fuck on about your beloved EV's but with current technology, shove them right up your fucking arsehole, that hole you fucking talk out of. Current technology is shit, and in the UK, they need to sort it out but 2030 because if they don't, price and capability are shit. And what's worse than shit? Your fucking existence.

Correct

Truck guys dont want trucks that even have a hint of being unreliable. Its their bread and butter.

All of the stuff Old Rocks talks about on batteries and electric vehicles is Wizard of Oz stuff. Been doing it in here for 10 years. Said 10 years ago we'd all be driving EV's by 2020 :spinner::spinner:And these people believe all the st00pid shit they post.:2up:

The hell you don't. You're all totalitarian-wannabes. Leftists think they should run everything. Don't even bother trying to deny it; you can't.

You'll take it dry up the ass from your fellow leftists, and think, "This is good and right and proper." You won't care at all when their policies impact your life negatively. Like a good sheep, you'll be told to blame someone else, and you will.
Oh my, got your little panties is a wad, eh. LOL

And that is one of the beauties of Tesla cars. Even Grandma can handle coming off the line at full throttle, because there is no wheel spin. That is why Tesla Plaid's can beat cars weighing 3/4 of a ton less with the same horse power.

We're actually going towards them. At break neck speed.

Every major auto maker in America, and now Lexus, Mercedes, and BMW.

The price at the pump will be an irrelevant bad memory in America in just few more years.
Liar

Educational moment courtesy of Prager U, showing how hypocritical Teslas are. If you think children working in open pit mines in filth and danger are environmentally correct, if you think electricity prevents carbon dioxide, you need help. Incidentally, Teslas are rated the least reliable car made in America.

Educational moment courtesy of Prager U, showing how hypocritical Teslas are. If you think children working in open pit mines in filth and danger are environmentally correct, if you think electricity prevents carbon dioxide, you need help. Incidentally, Teslas are rated the least reliable car made in America.

About a year ago, I took a ride in a Tesla 3 sport. Jaw dropping acceleration....but even the owner pointed out the crap interior quality. The damn dashboard...lol...the fittament laughable. Same with the center console. The front cabin spartan.

And we know these things are unreliable as fcuk! :abgg2q.jpg:

Lastly and most importantly......Americans not lining up to buy them. The EV bozo's point to "growth rates" but they are not compared to ICE sales in hard #'s. 600,000 ( total EV sales) vs 14.5 million :hello77:

Forum List

Back