New Tesla model gets crappy rating!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
"You Should Absolutely Not Buy One": CNet Thrashes Tesla's Model Y In Scathing Review | ZeroHedge

Evidently, Tesla continues to make cars that are quick as hell but have a crappy build quality. Surprising to me...they are unpopular in the United States anyway....you would think they'd be working on quality improvement.

More fodder that these cars continue to target a niche market only....that's what the sales figures show. Not even debatable.

Still holds....5 years now. These cars are purchased by the rich smug people of the world looking to do some virtue signaling while commuting.....ghey:gay:

"You Should Absolutely Not Buy One": CNet Thrashes Tesla's Model Y In Scathing Review | ZeroHedge

Evidently, Tesla continues to make cars that are quick as hell but have a crappy build quality. Surprising to me...they are unpopular in the United States anyway....you would think they'd be working on quality improvement.

More fodder that these cars continue to target a niche market only....that's what the sales figures show. Not even debatable.

Still holds....5 years now. These cars are purchased by the rich smug people of the world looking to do some virtue signaling while commuting.....ghey:gay:
USMB watermelons (green on the outside, red on the inside) keep slobbering all over them, insisting a $100K+ sedan is exactly what every suburbanite and rural family needs.

They love the Tesla's in Europe....but in America taste is very different. Folks love their big ass trucks, SUV's and crossovers.

Here you drive in traffic for 10 minutes and you only see one or two.

Gee, what an ugly total piece of shit. I wouldn't take the thing if you gave it to me. It makes my very used ICE car look like a Rolls Royce.

They love the Tesla's in Europe....but in America taste is very different. Folks love their big ass trucks, SUV's and crossovers.

Here you drive in traffic for 10 minutes and you only see one or two.
It must depend on where you are. When I am in traffic in Atlanta I see plenty of them.

Well, by God, the Tesla's are so unpopular that they have sold out their planned production for weeks to months, depending on the model.

Tesla is currently predicting a wait of four to six weeks for the Performance Model 3, and five to six weeks for the Performance Model X. For other models, estimated delivery times can be as far out as April 2022. Presumably, as Tesla and other automakers do when they have supply constraints, the company is putting its highest-margin variants at the head of the production schedule.

I live in a middle class neighborhood. A couple Tesla 3's, and one Y within four blocks of me. As production ramps up, there will be a lot more.

Well, by God, the Tesla's are so unpopular that they have sold out their planned production for weeks to months, depending on the model.

Tesla is currently predicting a wait of four to six weeks for the Performance Model 3, and five to six weeks for the Performance Model X. For other models, estimated delivery times can be as far out as April 2022. Presumably, as Tesla and other automakers do when they have supply constraints, the company is putting its highest-margin variants at the head of the production schedule.

There is an all-but-dead mall near where I live. It is used for movie sets as much as for shopping. The parking lot is used by the local Tesla store for overflow of new Teslas. Usually there are a few rows of cars. Wednesday there were several hundred taking up an entire section.

Looks like you're obsessed with Tesla....for quite a while now.

Looks like you're obsessed with Tesla....for quite a while now.

I have never understood the anti-Tesla crowd.

It's not the savior of mankind some watermelons believe it is.

It's not a practical choice for rural people. It's not a practical choice for people living where the grid is already strained. It's too damn expensive.

I don't think it is the savior of anything. I have lived in rural areas, and rarely drove more than 300 miles in a day. The grid is a concern. But it has been a concern for a long time.

I think starting out aiming at the wealthier people as a customer base was smart. They have gotten cheaper with each new model.

But it is not just that the Tesla isn't the savior and is not ideal for every person. There is a crowd of people who hate Tesla with a passion. That is what I have never understood.

...This is a big nation and we require longer distances
We're actually going towards them. At break neck speed.

Every major auto maker in America, and now Lexus, Mercedes, and BMW.

The price at the pump will be an irrelevant bad memory in America in just few more years.
The price at the pump was purposely inflated by the Biden admin....they think we will all just stop driving...but past history shows instead we will un elect the people responsible and keep driving as adults take back over the country and bring us back to energy self sufficiency.....

...This is a big nation and we require longer distances

The price at the pump was purposely inflated by the Biden admin....they think we will all just stop driving...but past history shows instead we will un elect the people responsible and keep driving as adults take back over the country and bring us back to energy self sufficiency.....

No, the price at the pump has been raised by the oil companies. Biden has ordered an investigation.

No, the price at the pump has been raised by the oil companies. Biden has ordered an investigation.
Bullshit....cut supply...reduce drilling...end a promising pipeline and any global commodity would rise in cost and it will raise costs all over the world....Back to Begging OPEC again???? wake up....

Forum List

Back