New Tesla model gets crappy rating!

Virtue posturing to everyone:
"LOOK, I DRIVE A TESLA. NOT ONLY DO I MAKE MORE THAN YOU, BUT I'M ALSO BETTER THAN YOU, IN SO MANY WAYS."

Do the conservatives here have permission to turn on their hero Elon Musk?

Now liberals, we always thought he was a doink.

Ahhhh, look at you lie like a rug!

"You Should Absolutely Not Buy One": CNet Thrashes Tesla's Model Y In Scathing Review | ZeroHedge

Evidently, Tesla continues to make cars that are quick as hell but have a crappy build quality. Surprising to me...they are unpopular in the United States anyway....you would think they'd be working on quality improvement.

More fodder that these cars continue to target a niche market only....that's what the sales figures show. Not even debatable.

Still holds....5 years now. These cars are purchased by the rich smug people of the world looking to do some virtue signaling while commuting.....ghey:gay:
Shall I declare it a "racial slur rig" ? After all. he's only one of three recognizable "dual citizens ?
Barack and Chareleze are the only 2 other I am familiar with ?

Personal amusement.
I understand. If I had been mancrushing on Musk as hard as conservatives were, I'd feel ashamed too.

You fascists were all talking about Musk as the second coming, a month ago when Elon was whimpering about how that awful Twitter was censoring the poor oppressed conservatives. You made such a cute couple, and it would be a shame to throw that love away. Won't you even think about rekindling your bromance?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back