New SurveyUSA poll shows Walker falling fast.

I'm telling you, three weeks out this is looking like such a tsunami Republicans might get Walker over the finish line in Georgia. WHOA
I can’t wait! I just hope that the Republicans have the Democrats under close observation in the tight races.

And we really should abolish mail-in votes. It becomes a contest of which side can harvest the most ballots from ignorant people, and that would be from the dense urban districts with welfare recipients. You can’t discuss inflation with them, or the economy, or Putin, or Biden’s dementia, or the harm and cost of illegal aliens. All you need to say is “check here for more handouts” and you have another vote.

I'm telling you, three weeks out this is looking like such a tsunami Republicans might get Walker over the finish line in Georgia. WHOA

That this is seen as a good thing is a sign of how far our country has fallen. Nothing matters any longer but the party, fuck the country as long as your party picks up a seat.

I can’t wait! I just hope that the Republicans have the Democrats under close observation in the tight races.

And we really should abolish mail-in votes. It becomes a contest of which side can harvest the most ballots from ignorant people, and that would be from the dense urban districts with welfare recipients. You can’t discuss inflation with them, or the economy, or Putin, or Biden’s dementia, or the harm and cost of illegal aliens. All you need to say is “check here for more handouts” and you have another vote.
I want to see tailgate parties at every ballot drop box.

That this is seen as a good thing is a sign of how far our country has fallen. Nothing matters any longer but the party, fuck the country as long as your party picks up a seat.

Well he won't vote for legislation that spikes inflation and energy prices. That IS a good thing even if he demeanor or past hurts your feelings or whatever.

Well he won't vote for legislation that spikes inflation and energy prices. That IS a good thing even if he demeanor or past hurts your feelings or whatever.

He will vote for exactly what he is told to vote for all the while lacking the intelligence to even know what it is he is voting for.

But I get it, that is what you all want. You want someone to follow the party line 100% and never question anything, never deviate in the slightest.

He will vote for exactly what he is told to vote for all the while lacking the intelligence to even know what it is he is voting for.

But I get it, that is what you all want. You want someone to follow the party line 100% and never question anything, never deviate in the slightest.

Yeah because that's what I said.

Like this:

"But what you want GG is for the record high inflation and gas prices to continue, because you don't care about average everyday Americans."

See how whiny and petulant that is?

"But what you want GG is for the record high inflation and gas prices to continue, because you don't care about average everyday Americans."

That is just stupid, why would I want those things when I am an average everyday American?

You on the other hand want people that will follow the party line, you have expressed this 1000 times. What is your view of Liz Cheney?

That is just stupid, why would I want those things when I am an average everyday American?

You on the other hand want people that will follow the party line, you have expressed this 1000 times. What is your view of Liz Cheney?

My view on Liz Cheney is she is fine putting peaceful Americans in jail for her political prosecutions. Terrible, terrible example. Ask me instead what I think about Susan Collins, or Lisa Murkowski.

**BTW, NO American should approve of Liz Cheney. Yet here we are.

Forum List

Back