New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

Happy leftwingers:

seattle-protest.jpg

th

20200725_portland-protest_bp-5_custom-e497d445c2b00eebbfa147f2d7d185532e25f606-s1200.jpg
First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.

What are they protesting?

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?
I guess white college students protesting makes you unhappy.

Why does that matter as long as they are protesting peacefully? The 1st Amendment Right to Protest still exists...............for now (except for Florida). As I already said...the first two pics show rioting and burning which is illegal and those involved should be arrested and charged.

Are conservative men happy with the last election results? :)
We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.
When no bullets in the gun of retort then resort to personalization
You are one unhappy slit licker.
Just slightly almost imperceptibly more than conservative men.
Less than, for sure. What with con-servative "men" running scared from a vaccine shot.

How Nazis do lie. It was Democrats who opposed the vaccine. But rewriting history is what fascists do

Of course, that's men....does not apply to you.

First two pictures of rioting bad...people need to be arrested for that. Last picture is protesting....which is our right. Good for them caring enough....we know orange cultists only care about their lard and master.....and themselves.

Anyone else notice the protesters in the pick are mostly or all white? College students and that, drama social justice warriors. By some measures they're the worst of the bunch because they do the talking for those with unspoken agendas.

In other terms blah blah blah, talk talk snowflakes and turnips, white "liberals" are the most pussified of all.

That racist?

Just so unhappy.
Yep...like this:
1619123139290.png

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

That racist?

Why does that matter as long as they are protesting peacefully? The 1st Amendment Right to Protest still exists...............for now (except for Florida). As I already said...the first two pics show rioting and burning which is illegal and those involved should be arrested and charged.

Ah I see, so they don't really need a reason to protest, just protest cuz your friends are social justice warriors too. Black Lives Matter, just like pretend in Kindergarten.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.
They are braver than you. They are getting out for something they believe in rather than hiding behind a keyboard.

You call subjecting yourself to someone else's propaganda makes a person brave?

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.

We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.
Less than, for sure. What with con-servative "men" running scared from a vaccine shot.

How Nazis do lie. It was Democrats who opposed the vaccine. But rewriting history is what fascists do

Third grade is as advanced as you get, huh?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

I'd rather call it what it is, they have the brains of turnips and are unfulfilled. They lack the fortitude & depth to understand why they're there in the first place, and they're clearly unwise.
You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you find willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

Last edited:

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?
Some thug on drugs resists arrest and gets killed by the cop? There are Black people shooting each other in many cities all across the nation with many innocent children getting killed. Why aren't any of you ignorant cocksuckers protesting that?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

You don't like that Americans are protesting for fellow Americans. I get that. What do you fine willing to stand up for and protest? Anything?

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.

Third grade is as advanced as you get, huh?
:bye1: Hi sweetie. Can't quit me, eh?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Protesting for them why?

Protested somewhat my first time in Oct. The city protested how the Demonicrats are destroying the country, including how you fuckers destroyed an election.

Compare and contrast to BLM like a fucking Kindergartener would dream up. A fucking communist group, not one person in that picture knows that and if they do they don't care. All leading to riots and stupidity, and with nothing to stand on besides your feelings shoved up your ass by 24/7 MSM propaganda.

Blacks killed by police: Ah the racism
More whites killed by police: Crickets
Occurs in Democrat run districts: Crickets

Remember, thugs are martyrs now. That's you.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Yeah Trump supporters just sit at the keyboard, and repeat other people's propaganda. They're really big on Russian propaganda, as is Donald. It helped him get elected the first time and smeared the Biden's this time.

You keep posting Putin's lies, and advancing the Russian agenda of destroying Western Democracy, while calling white college students "stupid" for helping their fellow Americans achieve real and lasting equality.

I don't think it's the white college students who are the stupid ones here.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

Yeah Trump supporters just sit at the keyboard, and repeat other people's propaganda. They're really big on Russian propaganda, as is Donald. It helped him get elected the first time and smeared the Biden's this time.

You keep posting Putin's lies, and advancing the Russian agenda of destroying Western Democracy, while calling white college students "stupid" for helping their fellow Americans achieve real and lasting equality.

I stopped reading at "other people's propaganda". Wouldn't it be cool if you could come up with your own material and knew when to use it?

Rhetorical.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

You twats need to stop burning, looting, and murdering and calling it "protesting", then we'll leave you alone about it.
There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.

Do they look happy?

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

I stopped reading at "other people's propaganda". Wouldn't it be cool if you could come up with your own material and knew when to use it?

Rhetorical.
Ironic post is Ironic coming from the orange cultists.

That racist?
They're stupid kids.

There is protesting and then there is burning, looting and murdering. Apparently you cannot distinguish the difference....either intentionally or by lack of brain power.
The topic is whether leftwingers are happy. Protesting means you aren't happy.

Do they look happy?
The third picture, they look dedicated to a cause.....I'm sure something you don't recognize....

New Topics

Forum List

Back