New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

Liberal women are more manly than liberal men.

Without a doubt:

Is it because most liberal men have very tiny penises?
So you’re a penis checker then?

Spoken by a man with a very tiny penis. I now understand why you and Adam Shiff are so unhappy. :(
You are into comparing penis sizes, eh? Is that how you stay happy?
Do you squat when you piss?
Let me guess, you like to watch, Chauncey?

How does a liberal dude spell progressive?
Is it because most liberal men have very tiny penises?
So you’re a penis checker then?

Spoken by a man with a very tiny penis. I now understand why you and Adam Shiff are so unhappy. :(
You are into comparing penis sizes, eh? Is that how you stay happy?
Do you squat when you piss?
Let me guess, you like to watch, Chauncey?

So do you feel inadequate too? :(

You are such a waste of life. My goodness. So four examples is what you have? LOL

Snowflake
I'm sorry that I make you so unhappy. :itsok:
We agree!!!

You are sorry. Thank you
And here I've made you unhappy again...... :itsok:

You are such a waste of life. My goodness. So four examples is what you have? LOL

Snowflake
We agree!!!

You are sorry. Thank you
Are you still talking?

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Liberal men and liberal women deserve each other

They both have sandy vaginas...

bodecea says calling someone a woman is an insult. They're screwed up people

Depends on who's doing the calling, and in your case, she's right. You're not calling anyone a "woman" as a compliment.

That isn't what happened, not at all. Not knowing what's going on is very normal for you from your posts
We know who the INCEL like misogynist, hun.

You're just babbling and spitting hate, fascist

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Depends on who's doing the calling, and in your case, she's right. You're not calling anyone a "woman" as a compliment.

That isn't what happened, not at all. Not knowing what's going on is very normal for you from your posts

You still think the election was "stolen" and Trump won. You believe that the Republican Party of Donald J. Trump isn't a white supremacist, authoritarian, anti-democratic party seeking to install a white authoritarian government. And you think that you know what is going on.

Wrong on all scores, FuckBoi!

The Nazi Democrat is angry. Awwwww

Snowflake
We agree!!!

You are sorry. Thank you
Are you still talking?
Does it make you unhappy?

They come here and spew hate on a daily basis and yet they claim to be not unhappy.

Makes no sense.

Snowflake
We agree!!!

You are sorry. Thank you
Are you still talking?

:itsok:

You really sound unhappy. Maybe this will cheer you up.

They come here and spew hate on a daily basis and yet they claim to be not unhappy.

Makes no sense.
We do not want to admit that all of us have roles. We can mix and match to a degree but we need to distort everything in a massive way to achieve not equality which gives opportunities, but equity in which we change standards to be qualified for anything. Its maddening as we have been doing this for a half century. And the system has many major problems that were supposed to be cured by liberal agendas and they are not as it moved the problems to others and made us a lot less competitive with other nations. We mistake the technology of TV, computers, I phones and the rest of social media with building and designing new things of wonder. Progs talk "science" as a code word. But use "technology" as their propaganda to the masses. Science to me is going to the Moon and Mars as compared to a Prog who will build satellites from "technology" to circle earth and forge false readings for global climate change purposes.

Makes no sense.

Mr Clean: Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist! Racist!

Mr Clean: Why do you spew so much hate?

LOL, what a tool

Snowflake
We agree!!!

You are sorry. Thank you
Are you still talking?
Only rude people answer questions with questions.

You really sound unhappy. Maybe this will cheer you up.

Truth over Facts!

Don't know about overall population, but on the internets nobody outdoes rightwingers on being miserable, hateful assholes.

Case in point:
They should kill themselves. Then everyone would be happier.

This post has many votes of aproval, so don't tell me he is just talking for himself.

You're confusing truth for hateful assholes. See PROGS prefer dicks than assholes, and I'll explain the differences.

An asshole is like George Patton and Donald Trump. They speak words folks like yourself can't handle. These types get shit done in the right way and could give a fuck about your feelings.

Dicks are like Obama and most PROGS. They speak in careful terms consistent with BS narrations & unspoken agendas, while they don't want to insult the vegetables. These types do stupid shit insulting common sense, nature & humanity.

There's a reason PROGS have swapped out their brains for feelings, you're in training.

Well thats the thing, miserable assholes do not think themselves to be miserable assholes.

They think of themselves as forthright truth tellers slighted by all that infamous liberal slant of reality.

I gave you a direct example. Here it is again:

They should kill themselves. Then everyone would be happier.

You can't comment on such miserable assholism, all you can do is deflect to some fantasies about how liberals supposedly can't handle all the pathetic, emberassing, self-serving lies Trump spread around. :rolleyes:
Like you just pointed out, miserable assholes don't think they are miserable assholes. You're the perfect example.

New Topics

Forum List

Back