New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
What sort of men put themselves at such a disadvantage to liberal women who file so many unfounded restraining orders, false rape charges, made-up domestic violence charges, and all sorts of other abominations of law at the local confederate courthouse?

Other men are their bosses of course, the gentlemen of the district, true pimps who are exempt from the sex charges filed by street women against any man they can get hold of.

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.
I have to admit....you don't sound very happy there.

Same post to every poster
Obviously you are missing the ironic point of me doing that. ;)

I didn't miss the ironic point. I already pointed out that you're the one who's obsessed with emotions.

Why do you even care how I feel that you talk about it all the time? I don't give a shit how you feel
I'm the one obsessed with emotions? :auiqs.jpg: I didn't start this thread, honey.

No, you just came into the thread and obsessed on how other posters feel. You seriously think that was a rebuttal?
Am I not allowed into a thread now? Are you the thread police? That position has already been taken.....check in with the catfish on that one. ;)

What the fuck are you talking about? You're just babbling incoherently about things no one said ... again

"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.
I have to admit....you don't sound very happy there.

Same post to every poster
Obviously you are missing the ironic point of me doing that. ;)

I didn't miss the ironic point. I already pointed out that you're the one who's obsessed with emotions.

Why do you even care how I feel that you talk about it all the time? I don't give a shit how you feel
I'm the one obsessed with emotions? :auiqs.jpg: I didn't start this thread, honey.

No, you just came into the thread and obsessed on how other posters feel. You seriously think that was a rebuttal?
Am I not allowed into a thread now? Are you the thread police? That position has already been taken.....check in with the catfish on that one. ;)

What the fuck are you talking about? You're just babbling incoherently about things no one said ... again
And here you are again. Howdy do!

If you are a Libtrd man and all you can get is skank ugly fat crazy Moon Bat pussy then no wonder you are a so miserable.

Hell most of the time it won't even be pussy because the "chick" you are dating is a transsexual.

Liberals are unhappy because they’re always told “no” by conservatives and bullied by them.

there are thousands of liberal men stuck in a woman’s body and are either afraid to make their transition because of stupid Transphobic stereotypes from the right or are told by right wing doctors/insurance companies “no”

We also have to deal with living in the most racist and bigoted country in the entire world

How happy are liberal women? Maybe liberal men can just say they are liberal women to get cheered up. It’s not like anyone would question it.

If they are married to liberal women they would naturally be unhappy. Liberal aka leftist women are the WORST.

Twitchy.com???? Another right wing circle jerk based on the idea that liberals have mental problems. I guess it's all you have left.

"Overall, we rate Twitchy Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the Right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of Twitter sources that frequently post false information. "

......liberals have mental problems.

^^^^^^^Exhibit A-M^^^^^^

Liberals are unhappy because they’re always told “no” by conservatives and bullied by them.

there are thousands of liberal men stuck in a woman’s body and are either afraid to make their transition because of stupid Transphobic stereotypes from the right or are told by right wing doctors/insurance companies “no”

We also have to deal with living in the most racist and bigoted country in the entire world
Try Saudi Arabia.............I here they love you confused morons

I'm not sure why anyone had to study this. Happy people just don't loot businesses, assault police officers, and burn down buildings.

It's elementary, really. Happy people just don't behave like the petulant, malcontent moonbats.
See 1/6/2021 fir reference

Forum List

Back